• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Pre-School Teacher Arrested for Wacking Students!

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt she was alone when it happened. The pre-school care givers who were there to witness the incident should be fired. All these young child now have to live with PTSD as a result,

She intended to suffocate those kids with water; she thought she could get away with it by blaming the kids. The majority of "accidents" were the consequence of the strong bullying the powerless, and they were covered up and ignored. She was unaware that she was being recorded, and even if she had noticed the camera, it was an act of simply couldn't be bothered.

Any imprisonment is simply not enough. She should be send to the firing squad and wasted.
I read the ST report, the very first person to be sacked immediately is the principal Ms Mahirah Yasid, she seems to cover up the wrong doings of her teachers, telling lies to the parents of the kids. She can't even manage her teachers.
No parents should send their kids to this Kinderland as long as this principal still not sacked

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your hadiths explicitly said she's 9 when your fake prophet fucked her. You said you follow your hadiths.

Obviously jungle people is not aware the puberty can happen at 9 too and in the past it is normal for kids to have early puberty. Even my niece has her puberty at late 9. Really you kampong mentality. If not for your Pinkerton's syndrome, you'd be wearing loincloths.

Her father was muhammad's subordinate. He may lose his life if he refused. Didn't Aisha's father and his faction later on executed your fake prophet's family?

Wrong again. Keep telling you to not go on islamophobic sites which give you wrong stories. Wanna learn Islam, go to a Muslim site. That's unless you intentionally want to dig dirt of Islam, then it makes you hypocritical instead of honest.

Aisha's father is Abu Bakr. A closest childhood friend and confidante for the life of the prophet. He was one of the earliest to accept what the prophet brought. He fought wars alongside the prophet and would gladly die for the religion. He even gave up his family's wealth for the cause.
If what you said was true, after the prophet's death, Abu Bakr was appointed the caliph. He could have destroyed the prophet's legacy and talk bad about him, but instead he gloriously elevated the prophet in every way and moment he could.
That, definitely isn't the behaviour of one who is threatened of subdued.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Obviously jungle people is not aware the puberty can happen at 9 too and in the past it is normal for kids to have early puberty. Even my niece has her puberty at late 9. Really you kampong mentality. If not for your Pinkerton's syndrome, you'd be wearing loincloths.

Your infatuation with arab culture is showing. I bet even your full name is entirely arabic. Better deal with your own infatuation with the arab culture and religion.

Humans at age 9 are kids. Even you admit it in your post. Fucking a kid is pedophilia, regardless whether the kid has pubes or not.

If what you said was true, after the prophet's death, Abu Bakr was appointed the caliph. He could have destroyed the prophet's legacy and talk bad about him, but instead he gloriously elevated the prophet in every way and moment he could.

Didn't Abu bakr goon beat the shit out of your fake prophet's daughter? It's a fact that the abbasids, named after abu bakr, executed your fake prophet's family.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read the ST report, the very first person to be sacked immediately is the principal Ms Mahirah Yasid, she seems to cover up the wrong doings of her teachers, telling lies to the parents of the kids. She can't even manage her teachers.
No parents should send their kids to this Kinderland as long as this principal still not sacked
I was shocked too. She obviously try to cover up her staff!!!!! The Principal should be the first to be investigated as she allowed the prolonged torture of young children and told lies to their parents.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your infatuation with arab culture is showing. I bet even your full name is entirely arabic. Better deal with your own infatuation with the arab culture and religion.

See how you love to assume everything esp your religion too. My name has zero Arab influence. Let me put up a mirror to your name @JohnTan . Now see the hypocrisy?

Humans at age 9 are kids. Even you admit it in your post. Fucking a kid is pedophilia, regardless whether the kid has pubes or not.

They are kids by today's standards and norms. In the ancient past, kids grow up fast. They work and earn to be an adult very early. Their bodies too.
Pedophilia applies to prepubescent sex.
Your church elders didn't teach you that when they poked you?

Didn't Abu bakr goon beat the shit out of your fake prophet's daughter? It's a fact that the abbasids, named after abu bakr, executed your fake prophet's family.

Again wrong. Abu Bakr had nothing to do with it as he was long dead. Nor his family too. You got the wrong lineage.

Shia did it. Told you stop reading from islamophobic sites.

Yet according to you, Jesus died because the Jews killed him. And now Jews mock Jesus but you still trying to suck up to them. You even copied the Torah verbatim into your bible and claimed it as your own, when the Jews didn't want anything to do with it! Amazing cocksucking by the gentiles! That's not you btw. You're just a chink.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See how you love to assume everything esp your religion too. My name has zero Arab influence. Let me put up a mirror to your name @JohnTan . Now see the hypocrisy?

Refering to your actual arabic name, bloody fool

Shia did it. Told you stop reading from islamophobic sites.

Shia = islamophobic?

Yet according to you, Jesus died because the Jews killed him. And now Jews mock Jesus but you still trying to suck up to them.

You're blaming Jesus death on every single Jew from Jesus time to today? Really?!