• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today i went to Hong Lim Park...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thought microphones are not allowed in Hong Lim Park.
why SDP got special privileges? Does Chee think he's special... :biggrin:

Microphones have been allowed since 2008. TKL and GMS used that during the minibond crisis speeches. SDP used that for the new year eve countdown concert with CSJ himself singing and playing guitar.

However, I think the OA (the real Official Assignees) have disallowed CSJ and CSC making public political speeches under bankruptcy laws.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
If turnout tells you who gets voted, then SDP is in for deep shit. PAP turnout always no good, but always get the votes.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If turnout tells you who gets voted, then SDP is in for deep shit. PAP turnout always no good, but always get the votes.

PAP voters don't go rallies because wasting their times. Whatever PAP says they'll vote for PAP. PAP knows that too, their rallies are just for show, unlike the era when Lee Kuan Yew was seriously rallying against the like likes David Marshall and Lim Chin Siong. The huge crowds at WP rallies are mostly pissed voters ready to to swing their votes to WP if they heard what they'd like to hear. Unlike many opposition-supporting forummers here, the idea of voting for a cow or cockroach as long as not PAP has not foothold in the heartlands. Coming out to rallies to hear what the Opposition has to say is already a very remarkable achievement.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
The huge crowds at WP rallies are mostly pissed voters ready to to swing their votes to WP if they heard what they'd like to hear. Unlike many opposition-supporting forummers here, the idea of voting for a cow or cockroach as long as not PAP has not foothold in the heartlands. Coming out to rallies to hear what the Opposition has to say is already a very remarkable achievement.

The problem is a huge percentage of the crowds during opposition rally don't stay in that constituency.

There are 2 kinds of anti-PAP supporters.

- I give my vote to cow, cockroach, dog, I also don't give PAP.

- PAP is lousy, Opposition lagi lousy. Both ways we are screwed, and maybe just have to choose the less screwed alternative and hope for the best