• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today i went to Hong Lim Park...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was there too and saw Ramseth salivating abundantly peeping at girls' boobs .....:eek:

Sorry I don't like big boobs. Flat like men is a bit too unfeminine, A and B are fine for me. C and D are too big. I'm not a baby looking for breastfeeding.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today 5pm i went to Hong Lim Park after work to listen to Dr Chee talks.
Really wasted my trip down and also, spend 2 dollars on their newspaper.
Don't think worth it.I also feeling very sleepy as i am alone there with a big black bag!!!

Anyway, i am not against SDP.Neither am i a pro PAP Singaporean.
I watch how those SDP youth talk, first impression was like, heh are they capable to lead Singapore???The way they speak, their action and their talking manner, i dont think anyone with a right mind will want to vote them in.They way of chatting doesnt show that they are mature enough to lead Singapore.
Not to say that i support PAP policy and Lee one man politic show!!!
I have great respect for doctor Chee and his sister, but not some of his team members.
But their SDP rally really not up to standard.
Alot of real butter bread issue, they did not talk about.No solutions on it and also, alot of wayang wayang talking.

Funny, is this time round... did not saw any police around!!! LOL :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

You are brainwashed by PAP through and through. You think PAP concerns about bread and butter issues and they have solutions as well.
It is all bull my friend. It is all wayang and talking only.
PAP solve problems by throwing money at the problems.
I will vote in a donkey if there is one standing.

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today 5pm i went to Hong Lim Park after work to listen to Dr Chee talks.
Really wasted my trip down and also, spend 2 dollars on their newspaper.
Don't think worth it.I also feeling very sleepy as i am alone there with a big black bag!!!

Anyway, i am not against SDP.Neither am i a pro PAP Singaporean.
I watch how those SDP youth talk, first impression was like, heh are they capable to lead Singapore???The way they speak, their action and their talking manner, i dont think anyone with a right mind will want to vote them in.They way of chatting doesnt show that they are mature enough to lead Singapore.
Not to say that i support PAP policy and Lee one man politic show!!!
I have great respect for doctor Chee and his sister, but not some of his team members.
But their SDP rally really not up to standard.
Alot of real butter bread issue, they did not talk about.No solutions on it and also, alot of wayang wayang talking.

Funny, is this time round... did not saw any police around!!! LOL :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

There is no need for you to kpkb here with all yr justification. Just go ahead to vote for the PAP if you think SDP cannot make it. In that way, i will have more respect for you.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no need for you to kpkb here with all yr justification. Just go ahead to vote for the PAP if you think SDP cannot make it. In that way, i will have more respect for you.

Well, i am one of the SDP supporter anyway.But, truth is the truth.I won't give face if the talk is not up to standard!!!

After work, i went straight to Hong Lim park around 5.30pm.Reached quite late but was really keen to know what Dr Chee would be relating to us that day.Maybe he would talk about alot of important issue.
But the first thing really pissed me off was, when one of the SDP youth spoke to us, i cant hear anything.They fix it only after sometime.But, already some people who were there to hear already went off due to the bad sound system.
I told one of the SDP member(a fat fat malay guy selling SDP news letter :biggrin:)
and he replied to me that they are trying to fix the problem.What???Before the actual talk they did not try out the sound system first???
Showing that they did not treated the rally seriously.Not a good image to show to those who went all the way down here to support the SDP rally.

I expected Dr Chee to talk alot, but where is he???
Sound system cock up is one thing, but the talk really doesnt impressed me.

By the way, i am not pro PAP or am i here to talk bad about SDP!!! I really dislike one man show governing style and i also dislike PAP wayang Men In White only trying to please the ' Mr Only One ' in Singapore.
What i want is a true opposition having just a few good mature members who will really speak out for us Singaporeans, for those foriegners who really rooted themselves into Singapore and be part of us, and speak for those who really want a change in Singapore 'Mr Only One' man style of ruling and that will be enough.Alot of opposition members but of a low quality will hurt more of the party image!!!
I don't really mean good quality mean having a master degree or must be like those office style guys or ladies.What i refer to good quality is something like worker's party mr low or mr chiam from potong pasir.Or if not, must be someone who really care for the needy and singaporean.And speak what need to speak, but not to speak of those things not related to what most Singaporeans want.

A true opposition will not wayang wayang but will turn to real bread and butter issue to talk.Don't talk for the sake of talking or for the sake of opposing any issuse!!! Speak the truth, speak what need to solve and speak with a mature way not like some unedcuated people.
Only that can the Opposition win lot's of votes!!! :smile:

Just my thought...!!! By the way, Dr Chee sister was helping out at the food stall and i bought one plate of fried rice from her.She said just donate any money in the box and that's the way it works!!! haa, prove that i am there la!!!

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
A true opposition party like this will win more votes!!!
Hope SDP can improve on that...!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UHwMGA5UBrM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UHwMGA5UBrM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

And the crowd will be like this... :eek:!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AXKa5uP1fMQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AXKa5uP1fMQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think workers party compare to SDP, each have their own point.
But overall, sdp really need to learn from workers party on how to improve on their image and also to win more votes from all social level!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ajJNj2JTFhA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ajJNj2JTFhA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thought microphones are not allowed in Hong Lim Park.
why SDP got special privileges? Does Chee think he's special... :biggrin:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Hey, don't embrassed yourself further. By showing a string of videos of main election rally conducted during election time does not makes your case louder. A troll is a troll, and it does not show you otherwise by writing from a standard script from 154th. And you verified yourself to be there after missing for an evening from questions.

Do you really know the agenda? Young democrates are to speak first then followed by senior members! It is rainning just before the rally, equipment was tested and working before the event started, unfortunately rainwater must have seeps in to cause some disruption. However they do have a backup though not ideal. Halfway through the young democrates speech, the main speaker is fix, with the audience allow the choice for those eralier speech to be repeated.

From the passage you had written it sounds like you weren't there. :rolleyes:

Well, i am one of the SDP supporter anyway.But, truth is the truth.I won't give face if the talk is not up to standard!!!

After work, i went straight to Hong Lim park around 5.30pm.Reached quite late but was really keen to know what Dr Chee would be relating to us that day.Maybe he would talk about alot of important issue.
But the first thing really pissed me off was, when one of the SDP youth spoke to us, i cant hear anything.They fix it only after sometime.But, already some people who were there to hear already went off due to the bad sound system.
I told one of the SDP member(a fat fat malay guy selling SDP news letter :biggrin:)
and he replied to me that they are trying to fix the problem.What???Before the actual talk they did not try out the sound system first???
Showing that they did not treated the rally seriously.Not a good image to show to those who went all the way down here to support the SDP rally.

I expected Dr Chee to talk alot, but where is he???
Sound system cock up is one thing, but the talk really doesnt impressed me.

Last edited:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

I was surprise too. But rest assured, if it is not approve under some special circumstances, the mata would be there before it can take off.

You know our mata are super efficient when comes to SDP.

:rolleyes:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, don't embrassed yourself further. By showing a string of videos of main election rally conducted during election time does not makes your case louder. A troll is a troll, and it does not show you otherwise by writing from a standard script from 154th. And you verified yourself to be there after missing for an evening from questions.

Do you really know the agenda? Young democrates are to speak first then followed by senior members! It is rainning just before the rally, equipment was tested and working before the event started, unfortunately rainwater must have seeps in to cause some disruption. However they do have a backup though not ideal. Halfway through the young democrates speech, the main speaker is fix, with the audience allow the choice for those eralier speech to be repeated.

From the passage you had written it sounds like you weren't there. :rolleyes:

I not there your head!!! I am there, i also saw one previous opposition member... dont know his name but he was there too carrying a bag.

hokkienpeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

He has no special privileges but he has balls and he has a mind of his own. Most S'poreans obey PAP's rules unquestioningly the way primary school kids obey a teacher's instructions. If the teacher asks all students to stand in line in the hot sun and somebody steps out of line, there's always the son-of-a-bitch who will cry out "Look teacher, Chee Soon Juan thinks he's special and is not obeying your instruction". But every once in a while you might also get a student who will ask the teacher why the fuck they are made to stand in the hot sun and refuse to cooperate. Chee Soon Juan is that student.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was surprise too. But rest assured, if it is not approve under some special circumstances, the mata would be there before it can take off.

You know our mata are super efficient when comes to SDP.

:rolleyes:

Heh, why you say that?Haha, i know i know! Glaringly must be one of the PAP
dogbarking.jpg

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Heh, why you say that?Haha, you must be one of the PAP ===>>> '
dogbarking.jpg
'

I think you need to polish your lying skills.

You don't start with

"I am a SDP supporter" and then dedicated 90% of your passage in attacking SDP and worst quoting some videos of other opposition videos to support it.

You have been found out!

Time to get another nick and start all over again. :rolleyes:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you need to polish your lying skills.

You don't start with

"I am a SDP supporter" and then dedicated 90% of your passage in attacking SDP and worst quoting some videos of other opposition videos to support it.

You have been found out!

Time to get another nick and start all over again. :rolleyes:

Heh, ok i be frank to you.I vote for PAP here in my GRC!!! But that doesnt show i am pro PAP.Just that the Oppposition party fighting in my GRC is not worth to vote for.Not good enough compare to PAP here.I have to judge according to what the PAP had done in my GRC.Doing a great job.But then, doesnt mean i am pro PAP!!! Ok... got this into your head now???