• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

to the NEW owner of 202 Lornie Rd

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
cheers or slander im still looking for a safer place to park the van

your van made of gold ah...there are so many carparks in Singapore! given you stay in Little India area i suggest you go park at the big carpark at race course road...problem solved.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
your van made of gold ah...there are so many carparks in Singapore! given you stay in Little India area i suggest you go park at the big carpark at race course road...problem solved.

immade of gold and i want to be safe.... no fire away

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just ask some one to look after your cat for the time being.. pay for pet sitting services.

thats excess money being spent
if i cant find a place, then will let someone forster thecat etc etc

then there are many more palces to park like near petrol stations at binjai park for instnace,

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
thats excess money being spent
if i cant find a place, then will let someone forster thecat etc etc

then there are many more palces to park like near petrol stations at binjai park for instnace,

good luck...i hope your lawyers have advised you honestly about the chances of your case..

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
All I am saying is that at the end of the day, we owe it to ourselves to succeed in life, not others.

You were given more than enough to survive and you should rightfully do so.

Obviously, such simple facts cannot get into your head and instead of a dignified exit, you are like a circus clown egging for an applause from a very bored audience with his unfunny antics

I've said my peace and since its no loss whatsoever to me for being a voice of sensibility, guess I'll join the rest of the crowd and just enjoy this free side show.

Please, carry on.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All I am saying is that at the end of the day, we owe it to ourselves to succeed in life, not others.

You were given more than enough to survive and you should rightfully do so.

Obviously, such simple facts cannot get into your head and instead of a dignified exit, you are like a circus clown egging for an applause from a very bored audience with his unfunny antics

I've said my peace and since its no loss whatsoever to me for being a voice of sensibility, guess I'll join the rest of the crowd and just enjoy this free side show.

Please, carry on.
woo hoo hoo got the balls come to court 19-21 march and identify yrself.

ther will be an even biggeraudeince there so u can validate youtdelf that i need an audeince

ad before u start accuisng who isright and wrong, pls get hold of all the facts, even the basic ones

after all that, this trhrad is about
i still am looking for a place for the van and cat

Last edited:

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
GolfClap_Father_Shoots_Daughters_Laptop_Facebook_Parenting_For_the_troubled_teen-s315x194-300952.gif

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
woo hoo hoo got the balls come to court 19-21 march and identify yrself.

ther will be an even biggeraudeince there so u can validate youtdelf that i need an audeince

ad before u start accuisng who isright and wrong, pls get hold of all the facts, even the basic ones

after all that, this trhrad is about
i still am looking for a place for the van and cat

so u inviting me to do live coverage and reporting in sbf?

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread thought me a good lesson between folks that worked their way to be independent millionaires and those silver spooners turned inherited millionaires.