• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To the 40 yr old+ and still broke

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
age is just a figure, don't tie or bear by the figure, go strong mate

You are a very +ve person. I am in love with a msian gal 16 years my junior. How I wish she can think like what you said..age is just a figure :smile:

Zohan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a very +ve person. I am in love with a msian gal 16 years my junior. How I wish she can think like what you said..age is just a figure :smile:

get someone who is less than 10 years your junior, you will stand better chance.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
get someone who is less than 10 years your junior, you will stand better chance.

Age is the main barrier for this pursue. She enjoyed my pamperness and I enjoyed her company. But I dare not go all the way, half hearted courtship lor

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

Age is definitely just a figure!

Most women and i stress most women before 30 might have the perfect 34 - 24 - 34 or the 36 - 26 - 36 figure but once they hit 40 most of them & again i stress most of them will have the perfect 34 - 34 - 34 or the most common 36 - 46 - 36 figure!

So in conclusion age is just a figure!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most women and i stress most women before 30 might have the perfect 34 - 24 - 34 or the 36 - 26 - 36 figure but once they hit 40 most of them & again i stress most of them will have the perfect 34 - 34 - 34 or the most common 36 - 46 - 36 figure!

Nobody told you to stick with one woman for the rest of your life.

Women are like handphones. When it is time to upgrade, upgrade.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of companies if you are nowhere near the top at 40 you are condemn to a mediocre career path. You need a certain runway to reach the top.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Errr....don't forget it cuts both ways!!! There is a saying that Man is always looking for the perfect woman. Only problem is that she is looking for the Perfect man!!

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

Upgraded umpteenth times! No doubt about! Now still OK to change to very young & slim model, twenty years down the road will be considered a cradle robber and she will be called a grave robber! Hahahaha!:smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Errr....don't forget it cuts both ways!!! There is a saying that Man is always looking for the perfect woman. Only problem is that she is looking for the Perfect man!!

I don't care if I am not 'perfect' and she's also looking to upgrade. As long as I had sex with her I don't really care if she leaves.