• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To madmansg:dbs' ang moh ceo's son serves ns

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Bro,

Read in ST 13/8 that DBS' Yankee Doodle Dandy CEO's son is presently serving his NS, in fact about to finish OCS soon. Wife is a Singaporean (former Miss Singapore no less) but you would have thought that the son would have leveraged on his American nationality to avoid NS. Any comments?:p

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Papa must show his sincerity to MIW as to which side of his bread is buttered.... OCS - pulled strings.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Bro,

Read in ST 13/8 that DBS' Yankee Doodle Dandy CEO's son is presently serving his NS, in fact about to finish OCS soon. Wife is a Singaporean (former Miss Singapore no less) but you would have thought that the son would have leveraged on his American nationality to avoid NS. Any comments?:p

Anyone who serves NS is a true Singaporean in my book. Don't forget, it's not just the 2 yrs. There is still reservist up to 40 years old!

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Bro,

Oh, and I'm sure this Americana will be able to scold in Hokkien very fluently after his NS stinct....

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far all the FT CEO has been absolute disaster for both DBS and OCBC. So it is not surprising they make another disaster decision to send sons to NS. This prove the theory that NS can only attract stupid people into Singapore. Smart people like Melyn Tan and Tan wah piow and google hires all left sg due to NS.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far all the FT CEO has been absolute disaster for both DBS and OCBC. So it is not surprising they make another disaster decision to send sons to NS. This prove the theory that NS can only attract stupid people into Singapore. Smart people like Melyn Tan and Tan wah piow and google hires all left sg due to NS.

LOL!!! You deserve a rep point for this ....

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal

In short, you are saying "NS is killing Singapore"?

Areopagus

Alfrescian
Loyal
To my knowledge, FT who are second generation PRs do NS but no reservist. Anyone knows the actual situation now??

clayman

Inside source tells me he is the son from her first marriage to a singaporean...so effectively the son is a singaporean, so must serve NS lor.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
if is a FT white horse then is more precious, the platon sgt will sayang him personally like gollum sayang the ring "my precious". if the FT white horse pengsan, then the commanders all tio sign extra until ORD.

sometimes also funny, if PR have to serve NS, then y no need for reservist? special privelege? PR cock longer bigger than sar21?