• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all sammyboy bros, Ramseth pass away peacefully on 1st June 2012

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seniors? _|_

Seniors should set an example, like your master Screwball. A lanjiao person like you act as a gentleman here but fucked up person in real life? hahaha

Fei Hai Hum Kar Ling Alamaking! Let's talk about your master degree from down under. Seeing how advanced your intellect seems to exhibit......

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You seniors? _|_

Seniors should set an example, like your master Screwball. A lanjiao person like you act as a gentleman here but fucked up person in real life? hahaha

Have some respect. I am old and good enough to be your father, but your are not deserving to be my son.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Friends, tonight is special.

It marks the 7th week of our dear friend's tragic passing.

According to Chinese folklore, the soul of the departed will visit his favourite haunts (pun intended) on the 49th night.

Let us be silent observers and welcome him back this evening.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

According to Chinese folklore, the soul of the departed will visit his favourite haunts (pun intended) on the 49th night.

No wonder people at Golden Mile reported strange sightings late this afternoon. In addition, several pieces of dog meat went missing from the freezer though it was locked! Cannot don't believe and cannot play-play.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SUqrK.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Dead Will Be Long Forgotten ?

Death the Leveller

By James Shirley 1596-1666

THE glories of our blood and state
Are shadows, not substantial things;
There is no armour against Fate;
Death lays his icy hand on kings:
Sceptre and Crown
Must tumble down,
And in the dust be equal made
With the poor crooked scythe and spade.

Some men with swords may reap the field,
And plant fresh laurels where they kill:
But their strong nerves at last must yield;
They tame but one another still:
Early or late
They stoop to fate,
And must give up their murmuring breath
When they, pale captives, creep to death.

The garlands wither on your brow,
Then boast no more your mighty deeds!
Upon Death's purple altar now
See where the victor-victim bleeds.
Your heads must come
To the cold tomb:
Only the actions of the just
Smell sweet and blossom in their dust.

Death will visit us all one way or another.

For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward, and even the memory of them is forgotten.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Dead Will Be Long Forgotten ?

I just saw that goat-head last week in the lift at Woh Hup complex with 3 thai cunts in tow. They were wearing cheap perfume macham like eau de bubblegum !! Yucks. :o

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poem

Thomas Gray Elegy, Written in a Country Churchyard

No Man Is an Island

No man is an island

entire of itself

Every man is a piece of the continent

A part of the main

If a clod be washed away by the sea,

Europe is the less

As well as if a promontory were

As well as if a manor of thy friend

Or of thine own,were

Any man's death diminishes me

Because I am involved in mankind

And,therefore,never send to know

For whom the bell tolls:

It tolls for thee.

Mainly by John Donne(1572-1631)

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's a spirit in the air....

when i hear this song sung when closing in to National Day, it does give me the creeps!

there's definitely a SPIRIT in the air....not 1 but the HELL OF SPIRITS. hell gate opens and coincides with ND. it's the HUNGRY GHOSTS FESTIVAL.

would vincent, the most handsomest dead man alive and now dead ghost return?

brr....better start pasting talismans on the door!! :p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: there's a spirit in the air....

according to my li'l brother leetahsar's evil twin, gohmengseng who suspected ramseth (vincent) could have been murdered. he further revealed that vincent was stabbed to death. if u notice, there is also someone else quite missing from the posting in this forum. ah seng hinted that he could be the murderer and was already arrested.

there's another more fantastic and outrageous story of the missing gohmengseng too. u might be shock out of your freaking mind if his current activities were to be revealed! :p

hint: gohmengseng is now planning to take over the world. singapore the puny peesailand is nothing to his far more ambitious plan: TAKE OVER THE WORLD!! muahhahahahaha....

Last edited: