• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all sammyboy bros, Ramseth pass away peacefully on 1st June 2012

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
but then again, who in the right mind would vote for GMS?

I think for those 62% who voted for Png, at least 50% voted for WP brand. Honestly speaking, if GMS were to stand in Hougang under WP's flag, I would vote for him also, but only because of my support for WP.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
but then again, who in the right mind would vote for GMS?

Saw this shop in Central World on Monday I wonder got anything to do with this spineless idiot -

f4469b6b.jpg

Last edited:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think for those 62% who voted for Png, at least 50% voted for WP brand. Honestly speaking, if GMS were to stand in Hougang under WP's flag, I would vote for him also, but only because of my support for WP.

That's true, most would still vote for GMS if he's running under WP's flag. That does not necessary mean he's the better candidate.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest information. Ah Ram is on a secret mission to track down ex-WP fugitive, YSL. Last reported location on a boat speeding downstream on the Chao Phraya. When Ah Ram is on an important mission he breaks off all phone and cyberspace contact. He sends his apologies.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Latest information. Ah Ram is on a secret mission to track down ex-WP fugitive, YSL. Last reported location on a boat speeding downstream on the Chao Phraya. When Ah Ram is on an important mission he breaks off all phone and cyberspace contact. He sends his apologies.

Didn't knew that he was involved in wetwork all along :cool:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is going to make a joke about digging out his corpse?

i got one...

When Mozart passed away, he was buried in a churchyard. A couple days later, the town drunk was walking through the cemetery and heard some strange noise coming from the area where Mozart was buried.
Terrified, the drunk ran and got the priest to come and listen to it. The priest bent close to the grave and heard some faint, unrecognizable music coming from the grave. Frightened, the priest ran and got the town magistrate.

When the magistrate arrived, he bent his ear to the grave, listened for a moment, and said, "Ah, yes, that's Mozart's Ninth Symphony, being played backwards."

He listened a while longer, and said, "There's the Eighth Symphony, and it's backwards, too. Most puzzling."

So the magistrate kept listening; "There's the Seventh... the Sixth... the Fifth..."

Suddenly the realization of what was happening dawned on the magistrate; he stood up and announced to the crowd that had gathered in the cemetery, "My fellow citizens, there's nothing to worry about. It's just Mozart decomposing."

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He's having dog meat and snake gallbladder in Hanoi with GMS and YSL.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This thread must be agonizing for Ramseth.

On one hand, he wants to respond because he's enjoying the attention.

On the other hand, if he responds, the thread will die a natural death.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was at there on Friday. He was still conscious the night before but slipped into a coma early next morning. Fought for 10 hours before finally succumbing. RIP.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls stop spreading false rumours about Ramseth... :mad:

He is fine and well....now happily spending his honeymoon holiday with Alamaking in Taiwan....:biggrin:

gay_marriage_two_grooms_blue_ornament-p175149133256677277b77ln_400.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Pls stop spreading false rumours about Ramseth... :mad:

He is fine and well....now happily spending his honeymoon holiday with Alamaking in Taiwan....:biggrin:

Si lang Bus64, ask you a question about Tablet you never reply me...:(

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember a few years back a similar thread about him dying is around. I'm guessing in a few days/weeks he may pop up again ?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok. Passed away at 4.35pm at NUH and cremated the same day at Mandai. Is that possible? Unless it is bird flu or what? Most likely he ran road.

hi there

1. seng kor.
2. whoever was the ts?
3. damn cruel & gross!
4. we can spat, ridicule & poke each other in sbf.
5. but cursing a bro dead!
6. no eye see.