• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all Other countries, Please invade Sinkapore

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly , if they was a war started by our Ministars big mouths, I dare say most will not fight for them.

BUT, if another nation tried to invade us for fun, S'poreans will fight
exactly. If another country or force is to invade, I will bear arms not for the government but for the land that i am born.

i am fighting not for the PAP government but for Singapore.

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
PLease, the life of people is at stake, pple are jumping down the MRT line and pple worry for their life and future.

If you bunch of sinkies dun go out and overthrow and protest against the sinkie govt and yet do a slow death.

Why not give foreigners a chance to run the country. Don't say invade lah, say taking over for the betterment of the life of people in sinkieland.

One advantage is, their good foreign culture will help to dispell those sinkie behavior.

I hope Thailand will invade Singapore, so at least those sinkie behavior will be gone after some cultural mixture. The Thais are famous for being nice and tolerant.

is that the reason why 99.99% of thai women are selling their pussy? Thais are famous for being nice and tolerant???? They are so nice and tolerant that they can occupy an airport for weeks doing nothing. LOL

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
exactly. If another country or force is to invade, I will bear arms not for the government but for the land that i am born.

i am fighting not for the PAP government but for Singapore.

Please lah... During the war , you will still take command and orders from those useless leader of yours, in the end still die.

I suggest you welcome the invasion and at least , they will not kill those useless sinkie off and then replace the whole govt.

If you useless sinkies cannot even know how to throw out the sinkie govt for screwing you, then let the foreign powers do it lah. People are having a hard time now, you know?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The thing is if sinkies do not know how to take care of their country, then let foreigners do it.

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
Treason?? Then putting those hard earn money in those failing oversea banks and uses those FT to take away jobs from singaporean is legal and right? That is treason too.

Since the sinkie govt loves Foreigners so much, i think it will be good for the whole country to be under foreigner rule.

Please for god sake, replace the sinkie flag, that flag is a shame with a bunch of sinkie cowards pulling it up daily to fly it.

Thought its the Thai lady who love foreigners? I always saw tons of them "working" and hanging out in Orchard Tower everyday

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The thing is if sinkies do not know how to take care of their country, then let foreigners do it.
what makes u think that the foreign powers can do a better job?

The US tried doing that in Iraq - failed. The Soviets in Afghanistan - failed. The US in Korea - failed, The US in Vietnam failed. Adolf Hitler in Europe - failed. Iraq in Kuwait - failed. Japan in Asia - failed.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what makes u think that the foreign powers can do a better job?

The US tried doing that in Iraq - failed. The Soviets in Afghanistan - failed. The US in Korea - failed, The US in Vietnam failed. Adolf Hitler in Europe - failed. Iraq in Kuwait - failed. Japan in Asia - failed.

Well, they have land and it will be good for sinkies too if a country of bigger land to take over, those of you can choose a bigger land and build houses.

ASk China to invade lah, so that all you losers out there can have your china mei mei all over this tiny island rather than only concentrated in geylang.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure Tony's family worked as translators, traffic controllers, comfort women and sold glue on the black market.

when Japan invade SEA during WW2, they claimed too to give the people a better life and build the Sphere of Prosperity...see what happened?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, they have land and it will be good for sinkies too if a country of bigger land to take over, those of you can choose a bigger land and build houses.

ASk China to invade lah, so that all you losers out there can have your china mei mei all over this tiny island rather than only concentrated in geylang.
before China reach us- they will first hve to trample all over Thailand.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Originally Posted by red amoeba
when Japan invade SEA during WW2, they claimed too to give the people a better life and build the Sphere of Prosperity...see what happened?

You want to talk about history? ok then, last time in sinkieland, those people ( your father generation) protest and make demands for the govt's unjust actions.

NOw come back to the moment, this current generation seems to have their balls cut off.

Japan is an advance country now and if they wanna invade at this present moment, i do not mind , at least to be part of a REAL first world country, rather than trying to ACT like one.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want to talk about history? ok then, last time in sinkieland, those people ( your father generation) protest and make demands for the govt's unjust actions.

NOw come back to the moment, this current generation seems to have their balls cut off.

Japan is an advance country now and if they wanna invade at this present moment, i do not mind , at least to be part of a REAL first world country, rather than trying to ACT like one.
which government you referring to? Colonial British? Or pre-independence? Can you be more specific?

Even if we are balless, we are not brainless - not like the Thais who sit in their airports for nearly a month - causing irreversible damage to their economy.

In today's context, it is not possible to invade any countries. Japan, don't joke - they cannot even look after themselves today, lest talking about invading another country.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
before China reach us- they will first hve to trample all over Thailand.

Thailand is more than willing to see your sinkie govt topple and they will likewise do the same as last time, let the japan has a safe passage route to Singapore.

At least, now the difference is, the Japanese will not need to try too hard to invade as sinkies has their balls almost cut off.

So rather than resistance, they will be welcome with buffet meals prepare for them for the taking over of Singapore.

And the most important thing is Japan is a country that respect human rights.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
With such a lousy sinkie govt you have and a whole bunch of balless and worthless sinkies,

SInce you sinkies like to complain so much and yet balless and useless to do anything about it, i suggest a welcome invasion by other countries.

Those countries who wish to have more land, please come forward. Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Indonesia, vietnam, Or England. watever, i am sure you can take over this 640 sqkm of land easily as it is populated by a whole lot of cowards and good for nothing.

I waiting for the day of this invasion. Ft invasion is not enough, SInkieland needs a total overhaul and takeover and the extinction of the red passport.

where got so stupid one?

just like asking others to F your wife..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
which government you referring to? Colonial British? Or pre-independence? Can you be more specific?

Even if we are balless, we are not brainless - not like the Thais who sit in their airports for nearly a month - causing irreversible damage to their economy.

In today's context, it is not possible to invade any countries. Japan, don't joke - they cannot even look after themselves today, lest talking about invading another country.

Be more specific? you dun even know your own history. HAHAHAH!!!

You want to get specific, then go find it out yourself, That is why i say sinkie are useless, your own country history also dunno, you dun deserve to have a country, please offer it to the foreigners.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
where got so stupid one?

just like asking others to F your wife..

THat is not stupid, it is about unable to take care of your own wife.

The wife will run off.

But for a country, it cannot run because it is a land, so let others take over lah.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thailand is more than willing to see your sinkie govt topple and they will likewise do the same as last time, let the japan has a safe passage route to Singapore.

At least, now the difference is, the Japanese will not need to try too hard to invade as sinkies has their balls almost cut off.

So rather than resistance, they will be welcome with buffet meals prepare for them for the taking over of Singapore.

And the most important thing is Japan is a country that respect human rights.
japan respect human rights?

sure - they cut off peoples' heads, they set up Unit 731 to cut up people for fun...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you cannot take care of your job, you will be retrench, you dun deserve this job.

If you cannot take care of your wife, wife will run , you dun deserve to have a wife.

If you cannot take care of your own life, you will screw yourself up , might as well end it.

If you cannot take care of your own country, people will suffer, might as well give it up to another foreigners, you dun deserve to have a country of your own.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be more specific? you dun even know your own history. HAHAHAH!!!

You want to get specific, then go find it out yourself, That is why i say sinkie are useless, your own country history also dunno, you dun deserve to have a country, please offer it to the foreigners.
I know my history, thank you.

I know they stood up against the British, they stood up against the communists. Not unlike the Thais - they elect their government and they go against it and even the own King instigate against the same government - what a joke.