• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all Other countries, Please invade Sinkapore

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies must take the stand now.

SHOW TO THEMSELVES THAT ENOUGH OF THEM HAVE BALLS

STAND UP WITH AND BY THOSE WHO SPOKE OUT FOR THEM

BE THEY THE OPPOSITION, REGARDLESS IF THEY ARE MP OR NOT MP

GIVE THEM THE SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT

STAND UP WITH AND BY BLOGGERS

KICK OUT LKY AND HIS BLOODSUCKING BUNCH OF PARASITES

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every idiot knows that you don't over-prescribe medicine. You don't chop off the hands of a thief or hang a pickpocket.

Just because Singaporeans are not the ideal citizens, or so some would think, it doesn't mean we set them on fire.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you join the Burmese in their fight to overthrow the Junta for a start?

Yes. you are another clear minded individual.

The bros will join forces with the invading force to get rid of the sinkie govt. Due to the ballessness of sinkies, they have to give up their own land to allow invading force to get rid of their own govt.

If the sinkies have at least some balls, they will not need to give up their land and can fight it by themselves.

TO sum up, if sinkies cannot take care of their own country, they do not deserve to be belonged to one.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Burmese has more balls than sinkies, if burmese want some land in sinkapore, i will help them to get some.

YOu bunch of PAP moles and useless leaders are in no way to stand side by side with the Burmese

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly , if they was a war started by our Ministars big mouths, I dare say most will not fight for them.

BUT, if another nation tried to invade us for fun, S'poreans will fight

Hahaha, remember what this prime minister of sinking land says before in the 1980s? Singapore can take over JB in 15 minutes. What a big mouth idiot.

No wonder Indonesia and Malaysia had a joint exercise on August 9 many years ago and final destination is VERY near to you know where, and singapore is not informed about it. SAF responded, of cos, but it is only an excerise....

So who is to blame for this?

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have always maintained that I love the place, but not the MANAGEMENT. However, the management has made the place so unbearable, that there is no more soul in this place.

If you were to ask me to bear arms and fight for my place, I will not do it. For my family and personal interest, yes I will. For the country? No f**king way.

If you give the citizen a sense of ownership in the country, I'm very sure everybody will stand up and be counted when times are tough. However, if you were to deny them the feeling, who the hell is going to bother at all?

Just look, if there's going to be an invasion, the FTs will be the first to leave, follow by the PRs. Ony the citizens are left, and in which 33.3% will find ways and means to leave too, even if it means to desert the country. What's left? The remaining 66.6%.

Break things down even further. 45% of the 66.6% are starting to be disillusioned with the MANAGEMENT. In invasion times, they might even turn their back and attack the MANAGEMENT. So what is left?

You tell me.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are you talking about? More balls? The Burmese can't even oust the Junta from their own country and has to resort to rallying for international support to aid their cause by residing in foreign countries.

Burmese has more balls than sinkies, if burmese want some land in sinkapore, i will help them to get some.

YOu bunch of PAP moles and useless leaders are in no way to stand side by side with the Burmese

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have always maintained that I love the place, but not the MANAGEMENT. However, the management has made the place so unbearable, that there is no more soul in this place.

If you were to ask me to bear arms and fight for my place, I will not do it. For my family and personal interest, yes I will. For the country? No f**king way.

If you give the citizen a sense of ownership in the country, I'm very sure everybody will stand up and be counted when times are tough. However, if you were to deny them the feeling, who the hell is going to bother at all?

Just look, if there's going to be an invasion, the FTs will be the first to leave, follow by the PRs. Ony the citizens are left, and in which 33.3% will find ways and means to leave too, even if it means to desert the country. What's left? The remaining 66.6%.

Break things down even further. 45% of the 66.6% are starting to be disillusioned with the MANAGEMENT. In invasion times, they might even turn their back and attack the MANAGEMENT. So what is left?

You tell me.

You probably forgot to add LEE KUAN YEW, his family and all his bloody balls carrier team will run road first before the 33.3% singaporeans.

Useless 66.6% remaining? It will be their turn to die their own business.:biggrin:

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What are you talking about? More balls? The Burmese can't even oust the Junta from their own country and has to resort to rallying for international support to aid their cause by residing in foreign countries.

That is why i will help them to give them some land from sinkieland. So they can occupied some of it, or the whole of it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You tell me.

That is why i say this thread has some hidden wisdom in it and those PAP mole and the disillusioned ones see it as " must shed blood for the country..bla bla bla.."

Come on lah, they want to know what is called love the country and love the land? Go and stay in another country then they will know.

Try Thailand and you will know what is love the country. They protect what they LOVE and BELONG.

Words are hard to describe, go and experience it yourself the real patriotism exist.

Do come and brag about what infrastructure, economy and other bullshit.. If the sinkie govt run a country that cause it people to forsaken them, for hell they need a country for what.

Let foreign powers to invade. Pls ask INdo or malaysia to plan an attack, dun worry about fatalities of their soldiers, there will be non. Just go to the ministers and those ball-lickers and gunned them down one by one.

For their hardwork, the whole Singapore land is their reward for that since sinkies, themselves dunno how to remove them.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not about who migrated and who is not.
It is more about feelings of home ownership.

Do you think you own a property in LKY land? if yes, then you must have relationship with LKY or one of the richest man in this tiny island.

If you think that you dont have a feelings of having property ownership, would you defend LKY, his family and his property/land, equally defending LKY favourite foreigners?

I only defend if property ownership really do exist unfortunately its just a paper ownership.

Until then, can forget about defending LKY-Singapore.

Not only do Singaporeans not own anything buy the govt does not respect Singaporeans even one bit. Things such as FTrash create jobs for Sinkees, retrenching FTrash will only hurt locals, having FTrash will "improve" the stock of talents are all belittling Singaporeans. In other words, we Singaporeans are just treated like dirt by LKY. Such being the case, what is there to defend at the end of the day?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
With such a lousy sinkie govt you have and a whole bunch of balless and worthless sinkies,

SInce you sinkies like to complain so much and yet balless and useless to do anything about it, i suggest a welcome invasion by other countries.

Those countries who wish to have more land, please come forward. Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Indonesia, vietnam, Or England. watever, i am sure you can take over this 640 sqkm of land easily as it is populated by a whole lot of cowards and good for nothing.

I waiting for the day of this invasion. Ft invasion is not enough, SInkieland needs a total overhaul and takeover and the extinction of the red passport.
Carry on i dun give a shit about this country....there is nothing that is worth defending here...the foreign trash has already over ran this country and the gov still sucks up to all these trash...i am better being a second or third class citizens as well then being a so call first class citizen here..

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal

this wat exactly i though, sad... can't stay at the place i love. still hope can overthrown this evil pap...

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
342182709a194d7f61e6e59f05ad057d2327eae.jpg

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not you go to middle east and sent them the invitation card yourself/. If you dont like the govt or singaporeans , please give up you pink IC . we dont need you around .You senseless piece of shit, War is not something to joke about. millions will die in misery.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why not you go to middle east and sent them the invitation card yourself/. If you dont like the govt or singaporeans , please give up you pink IC . we dont need you around .You senseless piece of shit, War is not something to joke about. millions will die in misery.

You think sinkies deserve their own country?

I have never seen coward and balless people in just quantity amount. They only care for themselves and do not concern about the welfare of others in the same country.

Patriotic my ass!!!!

They do not like the govt and yet dun dare to overthrow it because they are selfish and care for their own welfare. You call that patriotic?

The govt is screwing you in broad daylight and openly, they are telling lies openly and yet where is the citizen patriotism?

If they are too coward in doing anything, then dun complain but i see so many complain like mad here. I suggest that if these worthless sinkies do not know how to take care of their own country , then they dun deserve to be belong to one and let other foreign power overtake it.

Nowadays, when you are willing to give up your own country to another foreign power to remove the present govt, there is not killings at all.

In fact, it is a joyous occasions where there are dance, food and celebration as the PAP govt is removed. When you welcome the foreign powers with open arms, there is happiness and no suffering.