• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all Other countries, Please invade Sinkapore

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With such a lousy sinkie govt you have and a whole bunch of balless and worthless sinkies,

SInce you sinkies like to complain so much and yet balless and useless to do anything about it, i suggest a welcome invasion by other countries.

Those countries who wish to have more land, please come forward. Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Indonesia, vietnam, Or England. watever, i am sure you can take over this 640 sqkm of land easily as it is populated by a whole lot of cowards and good for nothing.

I waiting for the day of this invasion. Ft invasion is not enough, SInkieland needs a total overhaul and takeover and the extinction of the red passport.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you should be charged with treason. Even if i don't like the current government, I won't want a foreign country to rule us. Singaporeans shld still rule Singapore --> we can change the government but Singapore will not become another country's province / state.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you should be charged with treason. Even if i don't like the current government, I won't want a foreign country to rule us. Singaporeans shld still rule Singapore --> we can change the government but Singapore will not become another country's province / state.

Change govt? Forget it lah. You look at your type of sinkies you have in your bloody country. It will be better off to let it run by another foreign leader who is more capable and wise.

Take it as a FT invasion if invade Singapore is hard for you to swallow. At least with someone capable, the life of people will not be so bad.

If they are smart enough to invade another country, then there must be someone who is smart to run it as well.

I dun think sinkieland got anyone who is smart to invade another country successfully, they dun even have the balls to throw out their own. To invade another country, you need balls too.

U

UpYoz_olo

I absolutely agree with you. Matter of fact, I'm flabbergasted as to why this forum is allowed to descend to this level. Shouldn't the authorities do something immediately. Or, perhaps a Mas Selamat episode was really no accident. The Home Affairs is really that preoccupied...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I absolutely agree with you. Matter of fact, I'm flabbergasted as to why this forum is allowed to descend to this level. Shouldn't the authorities do something immediately. Or, perhaps a Mas Selamat episode was really no accident. The Home Affairs is really that preoccupied...

This is the effect,

the cause: your incompetent govt and the balless sinkies.

I think the invasion of singapore will be a piece of cake, If the foreign troops come in, they do not need to carry weapons, we can lend it to them and try it out the SAR weapon.

Or just make those sinkies run 2.4km and see then drop dead. That is the guinness book of world records as the easiest invasion ever recorded.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even if singapore is filled with useless ppl like you proclaim, its still our business - what has it got to do with other countries? So long you are not a singaporean, stay out and mind your business.

and whether singaporeans can or will chg the government is still entirely singaporeans' business - no thks we don't outsiders help.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
even if singapore is filled with useless ppl like you proclaim, its still our business - what has it got to do with other countries? So long you are not a singaporean, stay out and mind your business.

and whether singaporeans can or will chg the government is still entirely singaporeans' business - no thks we don't outsiders help.

PLease, the life of people is at stake, pple are jumping down the MRT line and pple worry for their life and future.

If you bunch of sinkies dun go out and overthrow and protest against the sinkie govt and yet do a slow death.

Why not give foreigners a chance to run the country. Don't say invade lah, say taking over for the betterment of the life of people in sinkieland.

One advantage is, their good foreign culture will help to dispell those sinkie behavior.

I hope Thailand will invade Singapore, so at least those sinkie behavior will be gone after some cultural mixture. The Thais are famous for being nice and tolerant.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PLease, the life of people is at stake, pple are jumping down the MRT line and pple worry for their life and future.

If you bunch of sinkies dun go out and overthrow and protest against the sinkie govt and yet do a slow death.

Why not give foreigners a chance to run the country. Don't say invade lah, say taking over for the betterment of the life of people in sinkieland.

One advantage is, their good foreign culture will help to dispell those sinkie behavior.

I hope Thailand will invade Singapore, so at least those sinkie behavior will be gone after some cultural mixture. The Thais are famous for being nice and tolerant.
when Japan invade SEA during WW2, they claimed too to give the people a better life and build the Sphere of Prosperity...see what happened?

The HULK!!

Alfrescian
Loyal
i suggest a welcome invasion by other countries.
Those countries who wish to have more land, please come forward. Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Indonesia, vietnam, Or England. watever, i am sure you can take over this 640 sqkm of land easily as it is populated by a whole lot of cowards and good for nothing.

On a hand you mentioned invasion and on the other you said taking over. So which is which?
You are nothing more than a scumbag who wish to see us under the flags of other countries.
F....offf!!

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is not treason, or high treason, then I don't know what it is.

With such a lousy sinkie govt you have and a whole bunch of balless and worthless sinkies,

SInce you sinkies like to complain so much and yet balless and useless to do anything about it, i suggest a welcome invasion by other countries.

I waiting for the day of this invasion. Ft invasion is not enough, SInkieland needs a total overhaul and takeover and the extinction of the red passport.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
On a hand you mentioned invasion and on the other you said taking over. So which is which?
You are nothing more than a scumbag who wish to see us under the flags of other countries.
F....offf!!

It is because i reply to a guy who think invasion is a hard word to swallow so i say it in another way.

Do you know how to read a forum?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If this is not treason, or high treason, then I don't know what it is.

Treason?? Then putting those hard earn money in those failing oversea banks and uses those FT to take away jobs from singaporean is legal and right? That is treason too.

Since the sinkie govt loves Foreigners so much, i think it will be good for the whole country to be under foreigner rule.

Please for god sake, replace the sinkie flag, that flag is a shame with a bunch of sinkie cowards pulling it up daily to fly it.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the quickest and most sure fire way is to remove you under ISD. But then, you are probably not residing in Singapore.

You are digressing, even in the worst regime in the world, you don't hear people shouting for invasion. You don't see that in Iraq (they are actively trying to get the US out), you don't see that in Myanmar.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do you know the meaning of invasion SCUMBAG!!

Yes i know, the country is at this stage is because of all you coward sinkies, know how to complain but balless to do anything.

SO the best solution is to let foreign countries to invade and take over Singapore. At least the people are better off.

It can be shared by 2 other countries too, each take half so can have 2 different passport. Isn't it nice?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the quickest and most sure fire way is to remove you under ISD. But then, you are probably not residing in Singapore.

You are digressing, even in the worst regime in the world, you don't hear people shouting for invasion. You don't see that in Iraq (they are actively trying to get the US out), you don't see that in Myanmar.

You bunch of sinkies are of those most useless kind compare to other countries.

Where in the world people keep complaining and don't do anything about it.
Worst still, got no balls to do what you think is right.

You sinkies dun deserve to have a country because you people are totally clueless on how to take care of it for the goodness of others.

Dun tell me about ISD, that is for the protection of the PAP govt and not for the country. That ISD is used by your leader for his own benefit and they are paid using your taxpayers money for his own party benefit to hold power. Seeing that and still dun do anything about it, sinkies need a country for what, they dun need it. They just need someone to screw them.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly , if they was a war started by our Ministars big mouths, I dare say most will not fight for them.

BUT, if another nation tried to invade us for fun, S'poreans will fight