• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all Bachelors & Spinsters, when are u going to "Say Yes" ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marriage is a woman thing, not a man's thing.

I tell you when you get the sweet thing, its great. good enough to get hitched. Until the battery ran out. But i was given an option to get another discreetly, which i decline.

Last edited:

ThrillSeeker

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Negative Aspects of Marriage

By Jolanta Wencel

If partners can no longer come to an agreement with each other, the consequences are very serious. Firstly, numerous quarrels, that are unavoidable, have destructive effect on a couple as well as children who may have a serious problem with establishing their own families in the future.

Many think that if our relationship is sealed with marriage we are often together at stuck, when we should part with somebody forever. We are afraid of starting new lives and instead of sorting things out we carry on our toxic relationship.

Unhappy couples are often afraid of separation or acrimonious divorce, which can be sometimes better than being together at a push, but is connected with: emotional suffering, sometimes high costs of a lawyer, and a bitter battle for custody.

Sometimes toxic relationship can have tragic consequences such as depression or even suicide. These are the negative aspects whose probable future occurrence should be a sign to stop one's partnership and get divorced.

However, there are also some people who do not decide on making a commitment as they think that is a negative thing in general, because of a few reasons. Some of these reasons are truly accurate, when some others are triggered off by typical pessimism.

The opponents say that marriage means limiting of freedom, giving up some customs and it requires a lot of sacrifice. Additionally, it may destroy your plans and stop a developing career as it is extremely hard to combine a career with raising children.

Another reason that discourages people against making a commitment is that people change so you cannot love one person forever. For many it is out of a question to expect anyone to spend their whole life with only one person; affairs are inevitable, and consequently far too many marriages end up in divorce anyway.

However, there are still a lot of weddings in all over the world and, for sure, this tradition will be always continued. Even though many people decide to live without getting married, societies seem to have started to appreciate its good points again.

ThrillSeeker

Alfrescian
Loyal

9zVOZAW.jpg

ThrillSeeker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why Marriage Is A Bad idea

ban-marriage-big.png

Relax, ladies. I’m not getting married anytime soon. I’m still single.

I was having a very interesting conversation with my business partner the other day in KFC over Zingers, Fries, Coke and Mojitos. We discussed business for about twenty seconds and the remainder of our ‘meeting’ we spent in discussing the pros and cons of marriage. We studied and grew up together, along with a few other weirdos, and now when we looked back, most of those weirdos are either married or engaged to someone. We wondered if we were in the process of missing the wedding bus, figuratively speaking, and realized that we are not.

Nowadays, I don’t think its a wise idea to marry someone. There are so many things that can go wrong and so many people that can get killed, that its definitely not a good idea. Let me tick the reasons off one by one.

Show Me The Money: Women these days are not marrying for love. No sir. Gone are the days where women would fall for a guy head over heels and say, “I’ll be with you through thick and thin. I don’t care if we are poor, we’ll have each other.” Laughable thought, isn’t it? Men need to submit a resume, a statement of purpose, financial statements and visa status to the potential in-laws before getting shortlisted for a stress-test interview. If he passes these levels, then he gets to meet the girl and woo her. If she doesn’t like him, then the whole exercise would have been in vain.

Show Me A Good Time: A qualifying criteria for a man to be given the green light for marriage these days is his idea of a ‘good honeymoon’. If he is planning to take her abroad, then he’s suitable. If he says Ooty, Kerala or Darjeeling, then he can go there himself, thank you very much.

Flexible Auspicious Times:
More often than not, the booking of a marriage hall becomes more a pragmatic thing than anything. These days, marriage halls in the country follow the 12-noon check-in and check-out times, and it becomes impossible to people to get an auspicious time to tie the knot in the evenings. Palms are greased and pundits are coerced into finding a right time in accordance with the marriage hall timings. If you’re a pundit / astrologer, then your reputation depends on your ability to provide flexible timings.

The Ex-Factor: Men and women are required to completely disassociate themselves with their ex-lovers. If, for any reason, men or women are found fraternizing with their ex-es in the run-up to the wedding, then the whole thing has a high probability of ending up in someone’s death.

These and a lot of other factors (which are 18+ and I can’t mention them here, for the benefit of those readers who aren’t mature enough), contribute to a highly volatile situation where people are not advised to get married. If you’re lucky enough to find a girl who’s got no hang-ups about a live-in, then go for it. Else, make sure you have a grave site marked out for you before you enter wedlock.

All the best.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever it is, never try indomee. They screw you and the next generation.

Highly unlikely
Blokes are afraid of bitches from Vietnam , Tiongland and Siam Lo bleed their money dry or worse still , abscond once they got their CPeeF money :p
Bitches are afraid that they may not have the chance to be a Princess once they cross over to White Trash land , they cannot lord over a domestic help and could be mistaken for one :eek:
Fucktard jiu hoo kia with a loose arse tonychat will want to hide his double life ( an anal-fucked vegan ) from his future spouse :biggrin:

Just my 2 baht worth

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a price we pay for globalization.

With access to the global world, people realize that they have more opportunities to self-actualization. Higher education, better careers, varied interests, exposure to the rich diversity of cultures all lead to people wanting to explore more in life than just settling down and having a family.