• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tips how to keng and siam IPPT for good

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Method 1 - lau ping tips
take half panadol with a can of coke mins before see MO. Tell him to check your high blood pressure. Machiam machiam if it hits over 200 ho say liao. MO got shock and excuse IPPT indefinitely. Will send you to SGH for all sorts of check up and end up ' funny high blood condition' which means they don't know what the fuck to do with you, siam IPPT for life. Note: Please check with your doctor first regards your medical condition, it works for me and is not 'for everyone' to consider.

Method 2 - doctor tips
Drink a lot of plain water minutes before see MO. Machiam it will hit very high and ho say liao. Send you to SGH for check ups too and end up funny high blood condition also and siam IPPT for life.

Siam IPPT for life, how nice. Cho ping for fuck? Protect FTs stealing your jobs?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never pong tink my IPPT. Always getting award for it. Keep fit in normal civilian life and you neber have to keng tau now to avoid IPPT. Just shoot the breeze.

noname

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it's for good, then the best is to work or live overseas. Not only siam IPPT, even reservist you also siam.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it's for good, then the best is to work or live overseas. Not only siam IPPT, even reservist you also siam.
yes, I go overseas and no problem. But each time come back 1 letter awaits me to report. There was once I reported in civil for some recall and the kapitan asked why? I told him my Temasek green can't fit in no more and please check my 1212. They couldn't find it. I had to pay for those camo & etc. then I vanished from singapore after that and the rest is history.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best way to siam is to be fit and healthy. Don't have to worry, just turn up on the day, talk cock and catch-up with mates and then go home. Take money from award and go have a good makan and drinks with friends.

Got a friend who use the IPPT notification to con his wife that it is an 3 day call-up and then after IPPT, short trip to BKK.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me too. Best way to solve IPPT is keep fit, go for it, take money and talk cock with long time friends. IPPT has got nothing to do with cho peng.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to siam IPPT and NS for life, go break your leg, in fact break both legs and move around in a whell chair, from then on you will not be held for any form of responsiblity from anyone whatsoever.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP should stop treating sinkees like kids, using punishment to force conforming. Instead, the government should treat sinkees like adults. Motivate to get desired behavior.
To get NS men to keep fit, dangle a reasonable carrot. Give every NS man who passes the IPPT $10k. For those who excel, double the money. It is a win-win situation for all. What's stopping the government?

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
When in your early twenties you used to think why lau ping in their late twenties failed IPPT badly. 2.4km in 13min still cannot make it. When I hit their age I undrestand why they can't pass the test and of course start to keng or siam. Meet one lau ping sitting beside me at MO and told me his formula and everything ho say leow. The rest is history.

Hello, don't need to take IPPT and see your mates suffer bery song leh!

Some more rest of the incamp light duty, walk around camp, boh chap and flash your MO certificate officer and sargent lanlan can't do much. Can go canteen anytime you like, ho say leow. When you become lau ping you should know what to do next.

UOTE=scroobal;1293829]Best way to siam is to be fit and healthy. Don't have to worry, just turn up on the day, talk cock and catch-up with mates and then go home. Take money from award and go have a good makan and drinks with friends.

Got a friend who use the IPPT notification to con his wife that it is an 3 day call-up and then after IPPT, short trip to BKK.[/QUOTE]

Fuzhou

Instead, the government should treat sinkees like adults. Motivate to get desired behavior.

Give every NS man who passes the IPPT $10k.

This is obviously a scam. It's a fraud to make you protect these evil men's properties and careers. You will die not for the cuntry but for these scums.:mad:

Springtime

Alfrescian
Loyal
When in your early twenties you used to think why lau ping in their late twenties failed IPPT badly. 2.4km in 13min still cannot make it. When I hit their age I undrestand why they can't pass the test and of course start to keng or siam. Meet one lau ping sitting beside me at MO and told me his formula and everything ho say leow. The rest is history.

Yo, what formula? Share share can?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never pong tink my IPPT. Always getting award for it. Keep fit in normal civilian life and you neber have to keng tau now to avoid IPPT. Just shoot the breeze.

Agree. I always think if gov offer IPPT every month I will be happy person. Get the reward.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pardon me, but what has drinking lots of water got to do with high blood (pressure) condition? I only get a bloated and uncomfortable stomach.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP should stop treating sinkees like kids, using punishment to force conforming. Instead, the government should treat sinkees like adults. Motivate to get desired behavior.
To get NS men to keep fit, dangle a reasonable carrot. Give every NS man who passes the IPPT $10k. For those who excel, double the money. It is a win-win situation for all. What's stopping the government?

The government will go bankrupt within a year

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
when the MO checked my blood prssure and see >200 he asked did I drink a lot of water. Tips from MO cant be wrong. You can google search for answer leh!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best way to siam is to be fit and healthy. Don't have to worry, just turn up on the day, talk cock and catch-up with mates and then go home. Take money from award and go have a good makan and drinks with friends.

Got a friend who use the IPPT notification to con his wife that it is an 3 day call-up and then after IPPT, short trip to BKK.

Back then IPPT RT was one week in tekong.....very siong for those who cannot pass but also a window for 'opportunity' for others....initial tests will see alot of fake failures......trick was to get the tekong slot and the SAF100 to show to office and wife.
Then book one week holiday to Bangkok or Hatyai......pack your holiday bags and head to tekong......before boarding ferry there is one final IPPT test......if pass RT will be cancelled.....this passing rate for this is very high will all putting in super effort with kakis cheering you on......how's that for motivation?