• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tips for doing business in OZ

Asychee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, You got me stumped. Please read the title of the thread. What has Singapore, line of credit, leverage got do with the posts. Another communication problem?

I can't recall talking about Singapore, HDB, line of credit or leverage.

Brother, then i think i should not talk about Canada Real Estate as well. At least i am not trolling and i cant contriute much on Oz the my research, that i did in the past has become outdated liao.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you mentioned that you did disagree with a point that I made and went on to talk about singapore, line of credit and leverage, things I did not mention. I was puzzled.

Don't worry , you are certainly not rolling etc. Canada and other emigration destinations, no problem. More of less the same pricinciple. Singapore is just a waste of time.

Brother, then i think i should not talk about Canada Real Estate as well. At least i am not trolling and i cant contriute much on Oz the my research, that i did in the past has become outdated liao.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother, the perspective is not going to be acheiveable by me. I do not of the bandwidth between my ears for lots of the biz jargon. I belived in real estate as there is a lot i can do to get income. Be it passive or not.

For instance,

Non passive income, i recently put a lease on a house. Pay the owner $1000/ month with a Sercuity Deposit of $500 for a period of 2 years. In turn i rent it out at $2000/month and collect 1 month of deposit and 4 months of advance rent.

Passive Income. I do a lease with an option to own -

My rental house, i do a self finacing, i collect a option of 10% (around $30K). My mortgage is 1200/ month. I collect a rent of $1800 / month. I credit the buyer $300/month to the purchase which is schedule to be concluded within 2 years. In stats, 65 % of this type of arrangement will not work out.

If he dont pay up his rent of time contract is written that the deal would be off and i keep the option $$.

I can repeat this as often as i could.

There are a lot of variation in doing this - at the gist of it. There is a recession and to get credit might be difficult for some. So i become the banker. i would suggest that we capture the opportunity by going with the trend.

This is from my prespective. The world out here is not control by Pappy so the rules of my sandbox is very different from Pappy sandbox.

Hey, have you ever think of using your real estate ways in SG/HK ? Juz seeking another offshore revenue.

Asychee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, have you ever think of using your real estate ways in SG/HK ? Juz seeking another offshore revenue.

In sg, u get to play around with the 15% that are in Private Properties - scope is pretty limited.. In HK, I think u can do it - based on my initial reasearch but might be outdated laio due to this round of recession. In PRC, U can do it only depends on who u know - quote from my neighbour who is a big time developer in Beijing. Regards.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
In sg, u get to play around with the 15% that are in Private Properties - scope is pretty limited.. In HK, I think u can do it - based on my initial reasearch but might be outdated laio due to this round of recession. In PRC, U can do it only depends on who u know - quote from my neighbour who is a big time developer in Beijing. Regards.

Wow ! You lucky man.. can obtain free info and master some China tricks to do business.. kill 2 birds in one go.. Yahoo!..

Hey what are your thoughts in M'sia ? Najib wanted M'sia to open up.. worth a go ? It is value-for-money in ringgit terms.. but not sure if there's a return :P Thai ?

Asychee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow ! You lucky man.. can obtain free info and master some China tricks to do business.. kill 2 birds in one go.. Yahoo!..

Hey what are your thoughts in M'sia ? Najib wanted M'sia to open up.. worth a go ? It is value-for-money in ringgit terms.. but not sure if there's a return :P Thai ?

Brother can you be more specified in "Where" in M'sia. Very big you know, R E market in Penang and J B is different demographic. For now, i will only believe on all the promise when i see the dust flying and some thing that look at least like in the direction tat they wanted to go before i committed. I am a investor not a speculator. I dont take un realistic risk.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother can you be more specified in "Where" in M'sia. Very big you know, R E market in Penang and J B is different demographic. For now, i will only believe on all the promise when i see the dust flying and some thing that look at least like in the direction tat they wanted to go before i committed. I am a investor not a speculator. I dont take un realistic risk.

Well, I'm not refering to Penang.. I think the place is too far out.. I always like to invest in the poorest place among the rich neighbours. Probably JB commercial shop hses ? I think spill over effect from SG is high. With the strong AUD.. a mere 100k.. it equates to 300k ringgit..

I understand the risk is high but nothing venture nothing gain :smile: