• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tin Pei Ling Facebook posting was a honest mistake by her staff

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
some interesting thing i found i found

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showpost.php?p=55482228&postcount=32

I believe you wholeheartedly. The immaturity is written all over her face. But then PAP has been an advocate of this kind for the longest time. Only now do we see it because the CB has gone public. In the civil service, there are lots of them, some of whom are fast tracked becos they studied overseas. PP like the tin can, a dime a dozen.

You fucking toss a kate spade bag, chances are, you will hit a few.

cobragold

Alfrescian
Loyal
simple way out for all, after the results are announced, she is fined $5k and removed as an elected MP. GCT will save face as he does not have her in the team for the next 5 years and PAP is relieved that she is no longer around to become MP and bring down PAP

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Initially, I was very angry with Tin Pei Ling. But after I realised that her mistake was honest, my anger subsided.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
simple way out for all, after the results are announced, she is fined $5k and removed as an elected MP. GCT will save face as he does not have her in the team for the next 5 years and PAP is relieved that she is no longer around to become MP and bring down PAP

She shouldn't have been a candidate in the first place.