• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tin Pei Ling Facebook posting was a honest mistake by her staff

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
I long believe that all their FB page, blogs and whatsoever are maintained and managed by support staffs....

genetics

Alfrescian
Loyal
TinTin claimed: not my fault, it is my administrator's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame on you, Tin Pei Ling, you skirt your responsibility.

When NSP and WP give thanks to their aides and administrators, you are ungrateful to your administrators. EVEN if it is your administrator's fault, you should, as a leader take on the responsibility.

Isn't what Tin Pei Ling doing exactly what Wong-Cunt-Sing is doing, not my responsibility for Mas Selamat escape, it is my subordinates fault.

So much for LHL apology.

Shame on you, Tin Pei Ling

Shame on you, Wong Cunt Sing

LHL's apology.......... now we citizens can see how sincere it is.

Singaporeans now can see how LHL's apology works.

SINGAPORE: The People's Action Party (PAP) candidate for Marine Parade Group Representation Constituency (GRC) Tin Pei Ling said she had not posted anything on her Facebook page on Cooling-off Day.

All candidates who are contesting in the General Election are not allowed to campaign on Cooling-off Day, a day before Polling Day.

Ms Tin said on Thursday May 5, her Facebook page carried a "clarification" on reports that a MacPherson resident had been refused help for her child's tuition fees.

The resident had asked for a refund.

The MacPherson Zone B Residents' Committee said the deposit of S$80 cannot be refunded.

But netizens circulated on Friday a screen capture that showed a comment posted on Ms Tin's Facebook.

The comment said: "OooOoooOooh so that's what REALLY happened? Wow. I think tears in Parliament is worse than ANYTHING ELSE!"

The comment was however removed within 20 minutes.

When contacted, Ms Tin told Channel NewsAsia she was alerted to the comment when some of her friends called her shortly after it was posted.

Ms Tin said she found out it was one of her administrators, Ms Denise He, who had mistakenly made the post.

"She wanted to post the comment in her personal capacity, and she was using her mobile phone. But she didn't realise that she had inadvertently posted as my profile rather than her own ... It was an honest mistake," Ms Tin said.

Ms Tin asked her administrator to remove the comment immediately.

She added that she had earlier given strict instructions to her team of administrators not to make any postings on Cooling-off Day.

Her administrators help her to upload photos of her walkabouts on her Facebook page.

Last edited:

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
She broke the rule and should be disqualified. If it happens to an opposition I am sure all hell will break loose.

Exactly!! If opposition, I think the election dept would have taken action already. Now with the pap, lets see what the ED going to say about it.

I hope the ED acknowledges that the rules broken is by TPL & her team. There is no such thing as "Oh... my admistrator/maid/cousin post on the wall. I know nothing about it". Hope the ruling is on the whole GRC!
!&!!

genetics

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't what Tin Pei Ling doing exactly what Wong-Cunt-Sing is doing, not my responsibility for Mas Selamat escape, it is my subordinates fault.

So much for LHL apology.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tin tin is a total disaster. If she makes it to parliament (sorry Nicole seah), she will be the imperial court jester.

more_infod8106d360f1435d0f024.jpg

JayBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is offline, say a PAP supporter goes out and canvass vote, would the candidate be in trouble? Isn't this the same as online activity? If Denise He really did it, shouldn't be subject to the full penalty of the law?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
She learns well from the Dark Side of the Force. Sg's next Home Affairs Minister. Thank Goodness Osama is dead or she'll be the one letting him escape.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If it was an Oppostion candidate who made this error, why the Elections Dept take sorry as acceptable?

:confused:

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sarah Pei Ling,

WP thanks you for the 2000 vote swing you just delivered to them in Aljunied

SDP thanks you for the 2000 vote swing you just delivered to them in Holland Bukit Timah

SPP thanks you for the 2000 vote swing you just delivered to them in Bishan Toa Payoh

Bless your pouty little heart, your contributions will be put to good, perhaps decisive, use

genetics

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tin Pei Ling is behaving exactly like Wong Kan Seng
When Mas Selamat escaped, Wong KS is nonchalant about it: it is my staff that is complacent, it is NOT MY FAULT!!!
Tin Pei Ling is learning fast from Wong Kan Seng: It is my administrator fault, it is NOT MY FAULT !!!!!
If i have a bank account, and the bank issue me an ATM card with password.
I hand over the ATM card and password to my administrative secretary, and she withdraw money (thinking it was her own bank account, since she also uses the same bank).
Now, can i sue the bank for the error????? When i found out later that, my money has gone missing???

She is having "honest" mistakes even before getting into Parliament...

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah this is just an extension of the bump it up 'letters' u see in the msm media n now also new media by public members who do not disclose their true agendas n intentions behind their so called personal povs...i.e. pap cadres/members/supporters/sympathisers/simpletons who kenna con to write in by pap tua kees/stooges...
i am quite sure many of them has administrator to manage their replies, now i wonder how many others miw are merely using support staffs to pretend that they are answering directly....how to trust the reply on online media?:biggrin:
don't they know that such acct are suppose to be private and personal.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah lagi worst 'infractions' hv happened before...remember when top pap headhonchos walked abt within a polling station grds on polling day?...n what did then ag now cj opine?!...like she said "honest mistake"..."let's move on"...:rolleyes::biggrin:
Exactly!! If opposition, I think the election dept would have taken action already. Now with the pap, lets see what the ED going to say about it.

I hope the ED acknowledges that the rules broken is by TPL & her team. There is no such thing as "Oh... my admistrator/maid/cousin post on the wall. I know nothing about it". Hope the ruling is on the whole GRC!
!&!!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, PAP candidates make mistake cannot tahan. Opposition candidates make mistakes, ok lah, no experience, honest mistakes, not so serious!