• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

time for change came to Singapore

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is still the biggest irony however that Singapore's largest ever protest at Speakers' Corner remained as one by investment losers instead of job losers or home losers or the countless of meal loser.

But the time had obviously arrived that even those who are rich enough to have investments found themselves in the position to protest against their PERFECT & SPOTLESS RULERS.

In all the other countries I know the protesters are farmers or workers or students voicing out against more realistic hardships and dissatisfactions, or things such as Anti-Iraq-War, or want PM or president to resign. Nothing like this can get reasonable number of protesters among Singaporeans, (Burmese not counted as Singaporeans) in most other countries investment losers are very small scale relative to their vast majority of other types of protests.

Uniquely in Singapore Investment Losers are the biggest protesting group ever!

Time is here because even the rich who can still afford to invest found themselves as Singapore's biggest group of protesters. Who else is fully contented and satisfied in Singapore except the million $$$ ministers?

I bought 3 packs @$1 tissue paper at hawker center from aunty today.

VERY SADLY.

The old lady begged me to buy.

Pointing to a plaster on her arm, she told me she just had injection and couldn't afford to pay for her treatment in clinic, and she still owe that doctor $60! She told the clinic to wait for her to sell tissue paper in order to pay back that $60! :(

I asked why she did not go to government polyclinic for treatment.

She said government clinic charged her S$180!

She asked the clinic then to give her a lethal injection to end her misery and certainly she got turned down as well.

Welcome to PAP's Singapore!

I bet you she supported PAP government entire life, did not give PAP any trouble nor protested. She probably had chance to cast vote for PAP!

But she would only ask to be put to death out of her misery of PAP exploitation rather than protesting for her rights at Speakers' Corner.

Poor Singaporeans is that this old lady you want to become when you got old and found yourself betrayed? Or do you want to get at your exploiter before it became too late for yourself and you became so weak?:(

pfingo

Alfrescian
Loyal
u good man :smile:

auntie got problem u got problem me got problem every sinkie have their own problem

u guarantee change will solve problem?

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal

auntie got problem u got problem me got problem every sinkie have their own problem

Can not guarantee so good, but can guarantee that it is not this way any more.

:rolleyes:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

There must be reform in the system, social security issues cannot and must not go on unaddressed. Those million dollars ministers says no one will be left behind. But not only are people left behind, they're ignored and discarded. :o

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
There must be reform in the system, social security issues cannot and must not go on unaddressed. Those million dollars ministers says no one will be left behind. But not only are people left behind, they're ignored and discarded. :o

Well, people will be left behind under the concept of "ownership society", popular with many conservative political parties. This means that they switch and bait stuff like healthcare, and then give out vouchers as such.

This means that if you're lucky, or healthy and/or wealthy, you will still get healthcare coverage. But you are none of the three, you're on your own. If you die, its your own business.