• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiger Airways Better off Folding Up?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>No response from Tiger Airways on rectifying mistake
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I AM totally disappointed with the standard of service of Tiger Airways.
I booked four tickets to Kuala Lumpur and, due to technical glitches, I was charged for extra baggage, instead of insurance for four passengers.
I have tried calling Tiger's hotline for the past three weeks� during office hours, but to no avail. I have written four times to ask for assistance. All I have received is an automated reply that someone will contact me within the next two days. Till now I have yet to receive any call.
Not only have I tried the two advised methods, but I have also sent several faxes since April 13.
All I am asking is for someone to contact me to rectify a simple problem before my departure date.
I hope someone can help me. My flight is on Friday and I am still waiting for Tiger to contact me.
Kang Mei Ling (Miss) <!-- end of for each --><!-- Current Ratings : start --><!-- Current Ratings : end --><!-- vbbintegration : start -->

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lesser mortal beings deserve f****d up service.

You get what you pay for Miss Kang Mei Ling! Your're not flying First Class or Private Jet deserved for greater mortals, therefore, you deserve the f****d up service you're getting!

Last edited:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since Tiger has no customer service to speak of, they should just close.

Cannot compete with AirAsia, then close shop!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
frankly why would anybody setup an airline if he/she have no idea what is good service?

or it's merely a front to give us the false sense of "competition" in the airline industry?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiger is reflection of our arrogant PAP gahmen.

No need to return your call! What can you sinkies do!

Gillette

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiger wasn't setup to make money - it was setup to respond to the wave of budget carriers such as AirAsia and Jetstar in Singapore. Tiger's sole purpose is to be used as a platform to bleed these budget carriers to death (or quit Singapore) through price wars. SIA has no problem supporting Tiger with its deep pockets. Providing good service is secondary.

NoOnEsAwMe

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid woman.
if it's urgent enough, she should take a day's leave and go personally to their customer service / rep office.

next point - many people would have pointed out by now:
she wants cheap stuff and is now complaining about quality.
so much for oxymorons.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss Kang Mei Ling, can try to contact me here, I can arrange some good time to BJ me to ease her frustration.

Nowadays talk about customer service standard in singapore is as good as kong lan jiao way.

Puiiiiiiiiii............

RumLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid woman.
if it's urgent enough, she should take a day's leave and go personally to their customer service / rep office.

so much for oxymorons.

If you sell something with no customer service whatsover, you are a bigger oxymoron.

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid woman.

so much for oxymorons.

Where is the customer service / rep office?

what i can find is only
Box 82 Changi Airport Post Office
Singapore 918143
Fax : 65807564

you know where is the office? if not how do you expect the woman to take a day's leave and go down? go down to where?:rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i say boycott Tiger airways.

During the airport closure in bangkok, Tiger Airways do not even has any rescue flight while airasia and jetstar immediately set up one. Airasia and Jetstar are there to do real business.

Tiger airways is a national disgrace and those who travel on it are a even bigger disgrace. Take Tiger Airways at your own risk, if you want to risk your time and convenience.

It is very clear that Tiger Airways is a Sinkie Airways. Those who travel on it are truly and totally sinkies.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me give you an idea.

Why not you go and try to throw some shit at the tiger airway counters since so many are displease with them.

Don't think of going through the proper channel. Going through proper channel are for wimps.

Go to your wayang changi airport and show the foreigners how True Singaporeans deals with loser sinkie companies.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

During the airport closure in bangkok, Tiger Airways do not even has any rescue flight while airasia and jetstar immediately set up one. Airasia and Jetstar are there to do real business.

Tiger airways is a national disgrace and those who travel on it are a even bigger disgrace. Take Tiger Airways at your own risk, if you want to risk your time and convenience.

It is very clear that Tiger Airways is a Sinkie Airways. Those who travel on it are truly and totally sinkies.

CB Kia tonychat,

you are a FAMILY disgrace:oIo::oIo::oIo:

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck. All calls are routed up north to the clueless bumis.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>No response from Tiger Airways on rectifying mistake
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im baffled by why so many stupido people still take Tigerairways despite knowingly aware of the many complains lodged against them?
Jetstar & Airasia are miles ahead than these bunch of Jurassic pussies who has neither the clue nor knowhow to run an airline. And the best part, theyre not always the cheapest.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im baffled by why so many stupido people still take Tigerairways despite knowingly aware of the many complains lodged against them?
Jetstar & Airasia are miles ahead than these bunch of Jurassic pussies who has neither the clue nor knowhow to run an airline. And the best part, theyre not always the cheapest.

Haha, don't you know people will hunt for the lowest
price item, then complain no service. So if there is a
promotion, they will just buy the cheapest, reputation
have nothing to do in the decision making process.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha, don't you know people will hunt for the lowest
price item, then complain no service. So if there is a
promotion, they will just buy the cheapest, reputation
have nothing to do in the decision making process.

that is call sinkie behavior, and no wonder they are screwed frequently.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is call sinkie behavior, and no wonder they are screwed frequently.

CB Kia tonychat,

ppl dun patronise your ladyboy prostitute gf not becos they cannot afford it..

not all ppl like u love screwing chicks with dicks. they are looking for real woman ok :biggrin::oIo::eek:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh yes... boycotting Tiger Aiirway, but not Thai-girl. I love them... :biggrin: