• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boos Glockman, 55road Good Single Businesswoman Fitbu kym?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
1000024113.jpg

At that time there were no mobile poles available here so I went to a carpentry shop to have mine fabricated. It cost S$1,600 back than and it was so heavy it literally required four burly guys to lift it on and off the stage. Despite the challenge, that made me the first Singaporean to incorporate pole dancing acts into company dinner and dances and gala events.

The 2009 National Day Parade also invited me to be part of it that year and my team and I were the first pole dance team to be featured on national television. As my act became more popular, I started modifying the mobile pole stage until X-pole came up with their modular version called the X-Stage.

Currently I own the most number of X-stages in Singapore, because we at Euphoria Pole and Aerial Fitness are the No.1 provider of pole and aerial performances in Singapore.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can wear like that at a public park in broad daylight? Are you sure? Even the angmoh ladies aren't this daring. :unsure:

5d7f3080-f541-11ee-9fea-b4b95b9e425b
379dec80-f541-11ee-bfe5-eefd76987ea1

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be taking those muscle booster and protein powder , else at 55road very hard to maintain the muscle

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is only 1.50m tall... a midget even by Asian women standards.

I have seen maids that are shorter than that.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
View attachment 198600
At that time there were no mobile poles available here so I went to a carpentry shop to have mine fabricated. It cost S$1,600 back than and it was so heavy it literally required four burly guys to lift it on and off the stage. Despite the challenge, that made me the first Singaporean to incorporate pole dancing acts into company dinner and dances and gala events.

The 2009 National Day Parade also invited me to be part of it that year and my team and I were the first pole dance team to be featured on national television. As my act became more popular, I started modifying the mobile pole stage until X-pole came up with their modular version called the X-Stage.

Currently I own the most number of X-stages in Singapore, because we at Euphoria Pole and Aerial Fitness are the No.1 provider of pole and aerial performances in Singapore.
I didn't see your thread, so started one on her. She's my dream woman!! :inlove: