• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TH's Performance Appraisal Time - STI Will Soar

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually hor, the ETFs (2822 and especially 2823) underperformed the SH Composite Index.

Peaceful Insurer would have been better to mimic the SH Composite and can use derivatives some more.

Chinese insurers can book unrealised stock portfolio gains (from using "free float" arising from premium income aka Warren Buffet style) which is NOT in compliance with international standards. This also means when market drops, unrealised losses will also have to be booked - then these insurers' stocks will drop like a ton of bricks. Also got derivatives to short (due liquidity is considerably less but still acceptable) the Peaceful Insurer. All in all not very peaceful but sexciting. :rolleyes:

U think worrying too much and being way too cautious will get nowhere but to mainly rely on a wage?

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In anticipation of the Adam Cheng effect this coming Monday, yesterday I cleared all my 2822 at HK$17.60 and 2823 at HK$16.30.

Also the month of May is around the corner.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh what a beautiful morning, Oh what a beautiful day ....... yes I remembered to deactivate that damn emotion chip ......... :biggrin::p:rolleyes:

[video=youtube;dfEDb6aC9rs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfEDb6aC9rs[/video]