• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Those in my ignore bin

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I never had to use this feature because even the so called lowercase alphabet online persona resident troll tonychat failed to piss me off. I can just simply scroll past his postings without stopping to read it.
:biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopisai and his clones not in your bin? :biggrin:

He amuses me with his rants which can be quite funny. From time to time, like with Leongsam, I give him kind advice to stick his head below waterline of unflushed toilet bowl. If only he did that with sincerity, he be a better man

how are you going to debunk their nonsense now ? you should fight again. :biggrin:

The garbage gibberish of those in my ignore bin can be handled by even a kindergarten kid. I kae on smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his Arseloon the Loonie.
Why should I bother with smear on the smear on the smear of shit?

Interesting list u have there can tell us how some of them ended up there?

When their gibberish garbage became mealy mouth as well, in they go like peppercheebye and steffychunnycunt. Others appear uninvited in my message box, and likely in your message box with verbal diarrhea. Then those claiming justice while wanking themselves off to video of hapless cyclist spun into the air by car speeding lights are no longer part of humanity that I wish to see.

There wouldn't be fun if we put a clown like you in thr Ignore Bin.

Otherwise how to fuck you daily and ask you to fuck home to jiu hu??

YUP!
He better know how to scroll up and down before he sign up for lectures on god particle.

Scrolling and having a blind eye is very useful to deal with people not yet on ignore list.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm honored to be on the ignore list of someone I dont even know . Good to know U can piss off some Tom Dick or Harry without even trying

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>YUP!
He better know how to scroll up and down before he sign up for lectures on god particle.
Scrolling and having a blind eye is very useful to deal with people not yet on ignore list.>>

eh wanker, you'll also get blind if you continue beating your meat continuously to obtain candle wax to smear it on your arsehole....just do it till you only need spectacles :cool: ....can I now be on your ignore list, mr palmer :confused:

Last edited: