• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Year No One Can Beat Me At Forex Trading !

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks bro!

why has USD gone up for the past 2 days?:*::confused:

i start at daily or 3hour..............anything lower no point lah..............if at weekly lagi best............

the bigger the timeframe, the 1st entry can be bigger............

now usd/inr.................usd/try..........eur/try..............all at all-time highs...............can sell but prepare to average down lah............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks bro!

why has USD gone up for the past 2 days?:*::confused:

USD going up quite some time liao lor.....................Dow Jones going up some more...........

never ask for why...........no need to know reason also lah................all manipulated anyway............

### gbp/usd going down right now..................can target around 1.4220

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You know ah; there are many peopLe out there who scream to the WorLd at the sLighest of profits they make; but
when they Lose BIG time, they go hide one corner and suck their thumbs ever so QuietLY..:cool:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know ah; there are many peopLe out there who scream to the WorLd at the sLighest of profits they make; but
when they Lose BIG time, they go hide one corner and suck their thumbs ever so QuietLY..:cool:

except me lah....................all my current trades all in the RED................big-time in terms of pips.............

if i can get out of all of them with small profit..................another series of amazing escapes for me !:biggrin:

took me over 2 years to get out of my eur/chf...............well over 3000pips in the red and the pair went flatline for like over a year !

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
except me lah....................all my current trades all in the RED................big-time in terms of pips.............

if i can get out of all of them with small profit..................another series of amazing escapes for me !:biggrin:

took me over 2 years to get out of my eur/chf...............well over 3000pips in the red and the pair went flatline for like over a year !

Your trading reminds me of Ho Ching. Do you all share tips ?

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
USD going up quite some time liao lor.....................Dow Jones going up some more...........

never ask for why...........no need to know reason also lah................all manipulated anyway............

When gbp/usd goes down it means the USD is going up. In fact it was only on thursaday after bernake's speech that there was a huge reversal of the USD going downwards but it's all changing now.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sad to say, Jimmy Wong has been exposed as a fraud by students in S'pore, M'sia, Vietnam, China, etc etc............

people using his methods have been losing money from day 1..............

Jimmy Wong is merely calling out trades using historical charts...................

martingale at support/resistance not just at fixed number of pips drawdown...........

How did he get his results notorized by lee and lee? Also he's starring in some movie isn't he? Saw him together with some mediacock stars.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WTF?

Seems to me you didn't put in a SL.

You put in a position and it went against you but you didn't cut losses and hoped it would come back into the green right? That's not the smartest thing to do and i know of one michael loo that used to work as a professional trader in the US teach this turtle trading style where they don't cut losses so easily. In one demo i think they showed his student's trades go i think quite a huge move into the red more than 100 pips but later made profits. I really questioned how much balls you need to make this work cos sometimes the price can go southwards of one's position and you cannot predict the future if it would go back into the green. They follow the motto ride your winnings which is correct and that's what turtle traders do but i think one needs tight stop losses sometimes. Oh yes they do well best in a trending market. Sideways market isn't very good for turtles. Scalpers would do better in sideways market.

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
if there is no reason behind this, it'd be like gambling already...tio bor?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many margin calls already?

none...............my very 1st a/c and still surviving..............

a/c was up over 60% initially................then trading the ''usual'' way and a/c dropped to 60% of ORIGINAL amount........

after using current methods............a/c is back up to over 98% of original amount.................

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How did he get his results notorized by lee and lee? Also he's starring in some movie isn't he? Saw him together with some mediacock stars.

from what i read from his students' comments...................Fatty Wong going into making movies................he even tried to get his students to invest in the movies................

as for his results ?.........maybe he open many accounts............all using different methods.................the ones that made money for maybe couple months, he send to Lee & Lee......................

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if there is no reason behind this, it'd be like gambling already...tio bor?

all trading is gambling.....................only difference is you use past info and data to predict the results.............

over 100 years back..............the term for investing................was ''wagering''...............term changed only................

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, not really, thin line between gambling and speculating in shares or forex. gambling is purely betting with sheer luck.

sometimes, i find the risk that involved you in shares trading is just as high in forex.

i am not sure if you know that you can trade forex after the data is out, like that, it won't be gambling, right? :biggrin:

besides, when i first bought my IPO in 1997, it become understandable to me that in shares, only long term investment can make money unless you are shrew as peter lim or warren buffett.

all trading is gambling.....................only difference is you use past info and data to predict the results.............

over 100 years back..............the term for investing................was ''wagering''...............term changed only................

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, not really, thin line between gambling and speculating in shares or forex. gambling is purely betting with sheer luck.

sometimes, i find the risk that involved you in shares trading is just as high in forex.

i am not sure if you know that you can trade forex after the data is out, like that, it won't be gambling, right? :biggrin:

besides, when i first bought my IPO in 1997, it become understandable to me that in shares, only long term investment can make money unless you are shrew as peter lim or warren buffett.

basically when you put money on an outcome................it's gambling..............

they use the term investing and trading to make people feel better only....................of course, it's not strictly gambling since you refer to charts or other info...................but then gambling also can refer to past data like which jackpot machine a lot of people play but never kana, play that machine got higher chance .............

people like Warren Buffett and other big shots rely on insider info...............they're already rich and well-connected before they started...........

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
not really...

basically when you put money on an outcome................it's gambling..............

they use the term investing and trading to make people feel better only....................of course, it's not strictly gambling since you refer to charts or other info...................but then gambling also can refer to past data like which jackpot machine a lot of people play but never kana, play that machine got higher chance .............

people like Warren Buffett and other big shots rely on insider info...............they're already rich and well-connected before they started...........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can buy Aud/Usd..............maybe can go to 0.9700...............seems to be bouncing up from a down channel on weekly charts