• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This type of bullying happens EVERY DAY in our society. Heartbreaking..

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
please dont feel sad. u just need to change your mindset. the person looking down on u and affecting u the most is none other than u.

there are many people who are worse than u. go read some motivational books. remember, dont point sitting down at one corner and cry. make an effort and go exercise and eat less.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I go for a bike ride. If weather permits, I start at about 9 am and finish just before lunch.

There are days when I only do an hour and half but it'll be made up for on Saturdays which is usually at least 100km and takes about 4 hours.

I only do about 350km a week. Professional cyclists do 3 times that figure.

Wherever my weight increases a few pounds, i will either skip dinner for a few days or take early dinner at about 6pm for a continuous week or two. Works well for me.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can perceive them as excuses, the fact is most people have families to juggle, need to socialize with friends, need to work overtime often into the late night or even wee hours of the morning. Yours is an aristocratic lifestyle that only the privileged few can afford. OR you have to be a military regular who can stay in camp (literally live at his workplace) and wake up 5pm to do his PT.

You're simply coming out with excuses for your lack of discipline and dedication to the task at hand.

When I had a day job, I didn't have the luxury of starting my exercise at 9 am so I used to start at 5 am. By 7 am, I had done 2 hours. I did another half an hour during my lunch break when everyone else headed to the food courts to stuff their faces and put on weight.

Another 30 minute jog before dinner and the 3 hours of exercise per day goal was accomplished.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of all people, you fell for a troll. I used to get a lot of advice from you on falling victim to troll baits especially in the emigration section. I still can't help myself. This one is probably Irene or her sister.

Notice that SadPlumpGal has initials S.P.G. Big giveaway.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Work Smart

You can perceive them as excuses, the fact is most people have families to juggle, need to socialize with friends, need to work overtime often into the late night or even wee hours of the morning. Yours is an aristocratic lifestyle that only the privileged few can afford. OR you have to be a military regular who can stay in camp (literally live at his workplace) and wake up 5pm to do his PT.

Any job that make you sit down for long hours is the worst kind. Many die young because of this work hazard. Every job has its work hazard. So, don't glue your butt stiff on the chair. Get up and move around to get water, not coffee (sugar and fake milk = lots of fat).

Spur your internal furnace into action is like getting money to work for you. Running is not so effective but sometimes it may be needful for you to burn more than necessary. This is may not be sustainable for some.

Anaerobic exercises are more long lasting than aerobic ones - even when you sleep or watch TV, you still burn more than normal. So, work smart if you can't work hard. Running for hours is a commitment and dedication. You don't hav'ta shit ya pants down like him.

So, do something that you like ... like shopping for hours ? Yes, for the women. :biggrin: You will be surprise that it works.

471-dedication-because-winning-isnt-everything.-its-the-only-thing.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I recommend the book "The Winner's Bible". http://www.winnersbible.com/

There's an excellent chapter which teaches you how to prioritise the activities in your life by working out what's really important and what's merely superficial. Sometimes, vanity or greed causes us to rank issues way above their actual worth.

I'm pretty sure you can easily find at least a couple of hours a day for healthy pursuits.

PS: My lifestyle is far from aristocratic. It's very down to earth.