• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This stinks, Pee-nacle@Duxton woman

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like a Chink to me.

Can never understated why the need to blame foreigners in this case.

There is a whole strata of Singaporeans that have been pissing in the HDBs and Condo lifts since there was lifts in Singapore.

Come on.. owe up.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

There is a whole strata of Singaporeans that have been pissing in the HDBs and Condo lifts since there was lifts in Singapore.

Come on.. owe up.

When I say chink I mean all of them including sinkie chinks.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recently on another forum ppl were talking about pinnacle at duxton. On the outside it looks like a condo but it's just a HDB flat but with additional facilities. They have a sky park at lvl 26 and lvl 50. It's open to the public at lvl 50 but you need to pay a $5 charge to enter open from 9am to 10pm. It's free to residents or rather residents pay a monthly charge so they can come and go whenever they like.

Many pinoys there and they take over the basketball court. Since it's near to pearl centre and the huge number of pubs there since it's near tanjong pagar you can see many drunks there around the vicinity. It's near to 1am shopping centre next to amara hotel. There's a new hotel in front of it near to outram mrt.

Oh yes since it's near ERP you need to pay ERP charges if you stay there and you drive but if you can afford to drive you should be able to pay erp charges logic that many in sammyboy would tell you. Taxis won't want to pick up ppl staying there cos it's better to drive to erp area and pick up passengers that is what i read.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Come on.. owe up.

That was when we were farmers & fishing villagers....our dear leader has brought us from that to the 1st world.....WE DO NOT PEE IN PUBLIC PLACE, WE ARE sinGAPOREANS !..yes sir!...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recently on another forum ppl were talking about pinnacle at duxton. On the outside it looks like a condo but it's just a HDB flat but with additional facilities. They have a sky park at lvl 26 and lvl 50. It's open to the public at lvl 50 but you need to pay a $5 charge to enter open from 9am to 10pm. It's free to residents or rather residents pay a monthly charge so they can come and go whenever they like.

Many pinoys there and they take over the basketball court. Since it's near to pearl centre and the huge number of pubs there since it's near tanjong pagar you can see many drunks there around the vicinity. It's near to 1am shopping centre next to amara hotel. There's a new hotel in front of it near to outram mrt.

Oh yes since it's near ERP you need to pay ERP charges if you stay there and you drive but if you can afford to drive you should be able to pay erp charges logic that many in sammyboy would tell you. Taxis won't want to pick up ppl staying there cos it's better to drive to erp area and pick up passengers that is what i read.

Its location is very nice though. Bukit Pasoh is just downstairs. It has easy access to Chinatown, Clarke Quay and Tanjong Pagar.

If you want to visit the Sky Park you can borrow an entry pass from a resident.

Pearl Centre will be demolished soon. Such a shame... there used to be a Burger King and Yangtze cinema there. Now, it is nothing more than a den of Tiong massage shops and Tiong eateries.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its location is very nice though. Bukit Pasoh is just downstairs. It has easy access to Chinatown, Clarke Quay and Tanjong Pagar.

If you want to visit the Sky Park you can borrow an entry pass from a resident.

Pearl Centre will be demolished soon. Such a shame... there used to be a Burger King and Yangtze cinema there. Now, it is nothing more than a den of Tiong massage shops and Tiong eateries.

I know of a famous chef's restaurant located there in bukit pasoh. A few highly ranked restaurants and "atas" type of bars/watering holes located there same style as club street. What is the new hotel name located at bukit pasoh? Forgot the name.

You sure any stranger can borrow an entry pass? The way you put it seems like it.

Pearl centre always has a "bad vibe" to it. I mean yangtze cinema shows R rated movies and ppl go there to indulge in hanky panky. There used to be a thai disco but close pretty quickly due to the many gang fights etc. The place attracts all the trash even before the massage shops etc ah bengs with ah beng shops were located there and still there.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know of a famous chef's restaurant located there in bukit pasoh. A few highly ranked restaurants and "atas" type of bars/watering holes located there same style as club street. What is the new hotel name located at bukit pasoh? Forgot the name.

You sure any stranger can borrow an entry pass? The way you put it seems like it.

Pearl centre always has a "bad vibe" to it. I mean yangtze cinema shows R rated movies and ppl go there to indulge in hanky panky. There used to be a thai disco but close pretty quickly due to the many gang fights etc. The place attracts all the trash even before the massage shops etc ah bengs with ah beng shops were located there and still there.

The new hotel is Dorsett.

http://www.dorsetthotels.com/singapore/location.php

You can borrow a pass from friends living there.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HANG ALL THE PAPs
THIS WILL STOP THE PEEING IN LIFTS

HANG ALL THE FUCKING PAPs
THIS WILL BRING GOOD KARMA TO OUR LAND

General

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nice try for trying to hide the fact that its a chink who urinated. :rolleyes:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinnacle used to have its own online forum at one tme...think its offline now.

How come so many filips there.....i thought you couldnt rent out flats there yet or sell them.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I say chink I mean all of them including sinkie chinks.

Chinese dogs: Hey we are superior to other chinese ok cos well we are just different even though we never actually accomplished anything that made us stand out. Where are ang mohs for us to kiss their ass?

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, why these blocks at Pinnacle only Blk 1A, 1B......tink until Blk 1F???
No blk 2, blk 3....
HDB ran out of numbers?
Quick, can someone pls enlighten me!
THANKS.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoys are reacting ec tire units and subletting out to their own race

Many people that came from .....pinoy land....always stick to their usual habit.

...Many pinoys there and they take over the basketball court......

They should hold next year's Pinoy Day Celebration there and invite their MP lee kuan yew as Guest of Honour-see if any body will object or say have security problems once LKY gives the go ahead.

HIS EXCELLENCY The Ambassador of Repúblika ng Pilipinas should be a special guest to see for himself how well the Filipinos are treated in Singapore. The old local aunties and uncles in their 50's/60's (while waiting for their CPF Min Sum disbursement) will sweep the place and wash the dishes clean clean for our precious foreign talents who created jobs for them .

Mabuhay ang Pilipinas
Maka-Diyos, Maka-Tao, Makakalikasan at Makabansa

Last edited: