• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This stinks, Pee-nacle@Duxton woman

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://mypaper.sg/top-stories/stinks-pee-nacleduxton-woman-20140619

Back to Top Stories Section

[h=3][/h][h=2]MY_20140619_LIFT19_P_421386.jpg[/h][h=3][/h]
MY_20140619_LIFT19_P_421386.jpg
[h=3][/h]PHOTO: SHIN MIN DAILY NEWS

Advertisement

<iframe name="google_ads_iframe_311224" width="300" height="250" id="google_ads_iframe_311224" src="about:blank" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" style="border: 0px currentColor; border-image: none;"></iframe>

Published on Jun 19, 2014
[h=2]This stinks, Pee-nacle@Duxton woman[/h]

A young woman has raised a stink at Pinnacle@Duxton in Tanjong Pagar by using the lift as a toilet. Since last month, residents were sometimes faced with a puddle of urine when they entered the lift. After many complaints, the town council took the drastic step of posting two photos of the woman with a ponytail peeing in the lift on noticeboards, Shin Min Daily News reported. The town council said the woman has since stopped.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like a Chink to me.

You can take a 'man' out of the jungle, but you cannot take the 'jungle' out from the man!!. What do you expect from these kind of new citizens from 3rd world countries, like China etc...even they can stay in flats like [email protected] are no different from those, who lived there before these flats were built....mainly the coolies & the shipyard or even the railway workers etc..

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is typically what happens when you rent out a single unit to 10-20 tiongs. their value and rent potential will drop rapidly

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many people that came from ah neh land, prc land and pinoy land, doesn't even have a proper toilet back home.
Hence they always stick to their usual habit.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought ALL elevators in HDB Land are suppose to be equipped with Pee alerts that when activated will shut down with the perpetrator locked in the elevator.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought ALL elevators in HDB Land are suppose to be equipped with Pee alerts that when activated will shut down with the perpetrator locked in the elevator.

Pinnacle@Duxton ain't just an ordinary HDB flat. :wink:

So now that the culprit has been identified... what are the police and the Pinnacle@Duxton management going to do about it? :rolleyes:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is common for owners / main tenants to sub-divide their properties so that they could rent the flats out to many tenants, in fact treating the flats like dorms. When that happens, the demand on toilet facilities cannot be met within the flats.

It is possible that when this woman may be one such dorm dweller and when she reaches home, all the toilets are usually being used. As such, she decides that she'd better ease herself first.

Or she could be just psychotic.