• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Sinkie is destined to be bullied for the rest of his life

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie employee kenna beaten up by bastard boss

So what is the farking MOM and Manpower Minister Tan Jin Chuan got to say about this ??? It's perfectly OK for farking Singapore Employers to physically abuse the Singapore Employees ??? So next time we Singapore Employees can also bring golf clubs and baseball bats to whack bastard and nasty guai-lan Singapore Employers ???

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The boss is a fucking bastard. Notice all the defensive wounds on the poor guy's arms. I hope he ends up in court and the whole singapore will know which fucked up sinkie company this is.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Labour rights is a Western invention. It's incompatible with the proud Confucian values of Singapore. Don't fall for it, Sinkies! :rolleyes:

bro, don't confuse slavery with true Confucian essence. Confucian is the first to talk about human rights and equality, it set high standards for those in political office. of cos our "elected" pariahment and civil serpents fail badly.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So what is the farking MOM and Manpower Minister Tan Jin Chuan got to say about this ??? It's perfectly OK for farking Singapore Employers to physically abuse the Singapore Employees ??? So next time we Singapore Employees can also bring golf clubs and baseball bats to whack bastard and nasty guai-lan Singapore Employers ???

when foreigners never get paid, MOM come out of no where like a bird, no its a plane, no its MOM to the rescue. but when sporean kena abused, slavery, low pay or even no pay. they can only go to union or police, but not MOM. MOM set the rules but never enforce, even the rules is a joke!!!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when foreigners never get paid, MOM come out of no where like a bird, no its a plane, no its MOM to the rescue. but when sporean kena abused, slavery, low pay or even no pay. they can only go to union or police, but not MOM. MOM set the rules but never enforce, even the rules is a joke!!!

Seriously, for this matter going to the Union and Police will help?:confused:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since it is in the news already,so nothing to hide.Can we have the Name of the Great Company and the Name of the Great Employer. Beware ! If u want to join this Farking Company,PROTECT yourself by wearing bulletproof vest,handguard,legguard and safety helmet and don't forget to bring your baseball bat for your defence.
Whack the farking Singapore Employer !!! Send him to Hell !!! KNNCCB to the Singapore Employer !!!

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can't blame them though. Singapore is nothing without foreigners. Singapore would have been consigned to the dustbin of history if it weren't for foreigners who provided capital investment and technical know-how in the 60s and 70s.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hmm.. yes. The slave gene is very pronounced in this one. We need more of him and that shit-digging, toilet-cleaning CPA to fill the jobs created by the PAP!

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro, don't confuse slavery with true Confucian essence. Confucian is the first to talk about human rights and equality, it set high standards for those in political office. of cos our "elected" pariahment and civil serpents fail badly.

Confucius is a fool. Set standards but did not say how to enforce. He made the entire population subservient to the authorities. What is the point of spelling out how to behave for all parties without specifying how to overthrow those in power when they misbehave?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Confucius is a fool. Set standards but did not say how to enforce. He made the entire population subservient to the authorities. What is the point of spelling out how to behave for all parties without specifying how to overthrow those in power when they misbehave?

Don't worry. Mencius has the panacea for despotism.

Mencius emphasized the significance of the common citizens in the state. While Confucianism generally regards rulers highly, he argued that it is acceptable for the subjects to overthrow or even kill a ruler who ignores the people's needs and rules harshly. This is because a ruler who does not rule justly is no longer a true ruler. Speaking of the overthrow of the wicked King Zhou of Shang, Mencius said, "I have merely heard of killing a villain Zhou, but I have not heard of murdering [him as] the ruler."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mencius#View_on_politics

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Confucius is a fool. Set standards but did not say how to enforce.

He was trying to sell his consultancy services to the Duke lah. To rule, you must not only have to project a good image of yourself to the masses, you also have to indoctrinate the kiddos. A precursor to modern Singapore. Confucius would be proud.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sigh! i thought i Chinese educated will be submissive. u lagi submissive, if the standard not there then change loh! revolution or voting, just change another one.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He was trying to sell his consultancy services to the Duke lah. To rule, you must not only have to project a good image of yourself to the masses, you also have to indoctrinate the kiddos. A precursor to modern Singapore. Confucius would be proud.

he want commoners to live with knowledge, pride and respect, that is why got all these teaching. if your master show no respect to you, u still want to serve him?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
"He has a black belt in karate," says Jayern. "There's no way I could overpower him."

Black belt my foot! If I ever had a boss like that asshole boss of his, I'll make sure he gets a black eye in addition to his black belt!

And the lawyers' letter is just a threat only. I receive a few such letters every year. No big deal!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its great to be boss, the employees pay for the mistakes, can physically take it out on employees,,can cut pay n yet keep the profits,,,Its great to be boss in sinkieland and MOM will stand up for the employers..this is serfdom at it best

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can't blame them though. Singapore is nothing without foreigners. Singapore would have been consigned to the dustbin of history if it weren't for foreigners who provided capital investment and technical know-how in the 60s and 70s.

that was the past and the foreigner got their reward and left. like wise pap, build the nation. are they not obscenely rewarded? time to move on, different stage of nation building need different kind of leader. pap build the aeroplane but they can't fly it. time to get lost and let a real pilot take over. because of pap sg can't take off because they are still leeching over the system for self enriching.