• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Shows That Present PAP Has Failed Singaporeans

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the use of percentage when even if opp party can get 49% of the vote ? It's still don't change anything . PAP will still be in charge of Singapore even if they get 51% :wink:

not true...

It depends on the number of MPs elected, not the % won

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the use of percentage when even if opp party can get 49% of the vote ? It's still don't change anything . PAP will still be in charge of Singapore if they get 51% :wink:

betting on the percentage is to show your confidence and maturity in your talk.

You dont seem to know much since you think winning 51% of all the votes makes the party the govt.

This is not the Presidential Election

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
betting on the percentage is to show your confidence and maturity in your talk.

You dont seem to know much since you think winning 51% makes the party the govt

I'm confident that PAP will win the next election :wink: based on the record of stupid sinkies .

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pap can gerrymeander and redraw constituency boundaries. But with present educated Singaporeans, do you think it will backfire when pap employs dirty tactics?

Alamak, how many locals are like Amos Yee who dared to question the pappies on what they do?

Many locals are really boh charp type in politics. Whether dirty tricks or not, they don't care. If buay song with the pappies or foreigners encountered in their daily lives, their votes will go to the oppo parties. If song with them for freebies given or benefits obtained, they will vote for them.

The pappies know how to psycho the local aunties and uncles until they see the pappies as the only saviours in the country.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak, how many locals are like Amos Yee who dared to question the pappies on what they do?

Many locals are really boh charp type in politics. Whether dirty tricks or not, they don't care. If buay song with the pappies or foreigners encountered in their daily lives, their votes will go to the oppo parties. If song with them for freebies given or benefits obtained, they will vote for them.

The pappies know how to psycho the local aunties and uncles until they see the pappies as the only saviours in the country.

Again a wise observation:smile:

Let pap continue to give freebies.

My mum received her $50 ez link voucher, kopitiam 30% discount card, free entries to bird park, free entry to zoo, medisave top-up, medishield life rebate, etc. recently. She is going to visit bird park, use the voucher to top up her ez link card.

But she promised to vote the Opposition at the next GE/

She may be a Pioneer Generation Singaporean but she sees through PAP's evils

Last edited:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will let you to continue to think that way

It is not easy to take down the pappies in GE 2016. They are entrenched like limestone and it may take years to chip at its base to topple it. The pappies are also both dumb and smart at the same time. They know how to import foreign sinaporans to shield itself against votes from locals going to the oppo parties.

GE 2016 wlll show how much this base is chipped. If the dent made is no bigger than the one made in GE2011, how can the pappies be taken down in GE2016?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not easy to take down the pappies in GE 2016. They are entrenched like limestone and it may take years to chip at its base to topple it. The pappies are also both dumb and smart at the same time. They know how to import foreign sinaporans to shield itself against votes from locals going to the oppo parties.

GE 2016 wlll show how much this base is chipped. If the dent made is no bigger than the one made in GE2011, how can the pappies be taken down in GE2016?

I don't know whether pap will be thrown out at the next GE, but I know it will be a watershed GE

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again a wise observation:smile:

Let pap continue to give freebies.

My mum received her $50 ez link voucher, kopitiam 30% discount card, free entries to bird park, free entry to zoo, medisave top-up, medishield life rebate, etc. recently. She is going to visit bird park, use the voucher to top up her ez link card.

But she promised to vote the Opposition at the next GE/

She may be a Pioneer Generation Singaporean but she sees through PAP's evils

What the pappies did today is similar to what JBJ said during one of his rallies in Cheng San years ago: "Tonight you clapped and cheered for me, tomorrow you go vote for the PAP." Every one there had a good laugh.

Many Pioneers will still vote for the oppo parties despite having taken all the freebies thrown at them by the pappies. If Aljunied GRC, Hougang, PE and a few more GRC are taken over by the oppos parties, we will have a good laugh too.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know whether pap will be thrown out at the next GE, but I know it will be a watershed GE

It will not take down the pappies but if the loss of votes is serious enough, it will give LHL a nightmare and wake him up to do more for the interest and benefits of those sinaporans born and bred in the country. As for the imported sinaporans, their loyalty and patriotism to the country remains questionable unless tested and proven in a time of crisis.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the pappies did today is similar to what JBJ said during one of his rallies in Cheng San years ago: "Tonight you clapped and cheered for me, tomorrow you go vote for the PAP." Every one there had a good laugh.

Many Pioneers will still vote for the oppo parties despite having taken all the freebies thrown at them by the pappies. If Aljunied GRC, Hougang, PE and a few more GRC are taken over by the oppos parties, we will have a good laugh too.

Yes, I suspect many Pioneer Generation Singaporeans will vote for the opposition.

PAP will be played out just like it did for PE BE and Hougang PE.

Many young adults voting for the 1st time will also vote Opposition.

If 40% of new citizens vote Opposition, PAP will get a surprise like what George received during GE 2011

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will not take down the pappies but if the loss of votes is serious enough, it will give LHL a nightmare and wake him up to do more for the interest and benefits of those sinaporans born and bred in the country. As for the imported sinaporans, their loyalty and patriotism to the country remains questionable unless tested and proven in a time of crisis.

That wld be good.

But I wont be surprised if LHL doesn't contest quoting health as a reason. Do you think that's possible?