• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Morning I Was in India!!!

jw5

Loyal
Be a stumbling block, but without doing anything illegal............................. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be a stumbling block, but without doing anything illegal............................. :wink:

To paraphrase some Bible verses...

If an Ah Neh asks for bread from you, give him a stone.

If he asks for a fish, give him a snake.

jw5

Loyal
To paraphrase some Bible verses...

If an Ah Neh asks for bread from you, give him a stone.

If he asks for a fish, give him a snake.

If he asks for directions (without saying please or excuse me), point him the other way. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If ask for money?

jf+kennedy+hell+bank+note.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I passed thru Changi Biz Park this morning.

I could NOT believe what I saw: crowds of Indian FTs along the roads!! For a moment I thought I was in India.....

This is proof and confirmation that govt has opened the floodgate that wide. No wonder I have to fight sharing public facilities with increasing FTs; no wonder my nephews n nieces are unable to find jobs when the cream has been licked clean by FTs who contributed zip in the past n at first shot of gunfire will run off.

What has the nation become? I cannot believe that all those jobs so given to these FTs are necessary as no Singaporeans can be found.

PAP must be taught a lesson come GE 2016. They have been given enuf chances but fucked them up time and agaon Dun have to look further that their salaries... After much song n dance they are still the highest in the world. Did they deliver in view of the super pay? ??????

No shit Sherlock. If only more people opened their eyes and look around, they would have noticed it. Instead, more people are interested in looking at their smartphone while walking or taking public transport. :rolleyes:

I had already noticed it back in 2009. Pointed it out to various friends and acquaintances. Obviously, most were oblivious.

Even Foursquare confirms this.

Another hotspot: the Marina Bay Financial Centre. If you are free one day, stroll around the Marina Bay Link Mall and the MBFC outdoor smoking area. See for yourself.

Who to blame? Who else but the traitors who had signed asymmetric FTAs with various countries? :wink:

You know what is shocking? No not the fact that there are numerous shit skins on the road but there are actually ppl starting threads in this day announcing it like they just made an important discovery. Much like say a hermit who discovered that there is now tv now has color. How could someone just state something so obvious.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An article i read a few years ago put the estimates of Indian nationals alone working in sg to be about 500k. If we factor in those from other south asian countries such as banglaseh and the fact that the article was penned a few years ago, the number of immigrant south asian in sg have definitely exceeded 500k.

Their presence in sg is indeed getting stronger by the day. Just take any bus that pass by little india or geylang area. U will be shocked by the number of south asians on the bus. I am not kidding or being racist when i say the buses that ply those routes are almost entirely filled up by south asians such that u hardly see any non south asian faces. This is espcially bad over the weekend and they really overwhelm the bus with offensive smell and their irritating loud talks.

I guess we should be expecting more molest and rape cases in the near future

The most amazing thing is the locals don't say much about it or not as much as when china ppl are involved. It's this very curious thing that is just so darn confusing like why they react so much more to tiongs but just accept shit skins and even the local shit skins don't say anything.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks to the PAP, you do not need to travel to India to feel like you have traveled there. The singapore society is so international now. you can save your money from travelling .

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I passed thru Changi Biz Park this morning.

I could NOT believe what I saw: crowds of Indian FTs along the roads!! For a moment I thought I was in India.....

This is proof and confirmation that govt has opened the floodgate that wide. No wonder I have to fight sharing public facilities with increasing FTs; no wonder my nephews n nieces are unable to find jobs when the cream has been licked clean by FTs who contributed zip in the past n at first shot of gunfire will run off.

What has the nation become? I cannot believe that all those jobs so given to these FTs are necessary as no Singaporeans can be found.

PAP must be taught a lesson come GE 2016. They have been given enuf chances but fucked them up time and agaon Dun have to look further that their salaries... After much song n dance they are still the highest in the world. Did they deliver in view of the super pay? ??????

Last nite when I was playing baccarat in MBS, I felt like I was in Manila.

Same scenario in all their F & B outlets; felt like either in India, China or Philippines.

I shall not forget that fat milliontser Isawaran who lied to us that the two IRs would provide 60,000 jobs for S'poreans.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to the PAP, you do not need to travel to India to feel like you have traveled there. The singapore society is so international now. you can save your money from travelling .

You want Philippines, go Lucky Plaza, Botanic Gardens, Takashimaya City, Gardens By The Bay....you want Mynamar, go Peninisular Plaza, you want China go People's Park Centre, you want INDIA...you go TEKKA, you want Thailand you go Golden Mile Complex...you want Korea, you go Anchorpoint, you ang moh, you go Boat Quay, Clarke Quay....you want Indonesia, you go City Plaza & Geylang Serai Area...

YOU WANT sinGAPOREANS, YOU ASK "MEE SIAM MAI HUM"....

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometimes, it really get on my nerves when i know i studied hard for my engr. degree and end up driving taxi...thanks to lky's cronies, they will not be forgotten.:mad:

I AM A TALENT BUT I AM DRIVING TAXI, FUCK PAP!!!KNNBCCB...:oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sometimes, it really get on my nerves when i know i studied hard for my engr. degree and end up driving taxi...thanks to lky's cronies, they will not be forgotten.:mad:

How is your infection water machine and btw can explain to me why don't you feel any heat when you light a fire on your skin covered with the water from the infection machine?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you want one such machine, you can pm me...:o

it has to do with the water content, seemingly, it is like that... all these are not some scams, tested and have been drinking for the past 3 years.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZmpiRaqAwSU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even Burger King in Changi Airport is also all run by Ah Nehs.

This over crowding of FTs has been long going and most Sillyporeans don't give a damn about it
so long as they can still holding on to their job and collect pay check every month.
They will only feel the pinch one fine day when they are out of job and start looking for another.

They will keep voting for the MIWs every GE and won't understand the purpose of "balance of power" in the parliament.
These FT policy will keep forcing down our throat as long as the MIWs are in power.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even Burger King in Changi Airport is also all run by Ah Nehs.

This over crowding of FTs has been long going and most Sillyporeans don't give a damn about it
so long as they can still holding on to their job and collect pay check every month.
They will only feel the pinch one fine day when they are out of job and start looking for another.

They will keep voting for the MIWs every GE and won't understand the purpose of "balance of power" in the parliament.
These FT policy will keep forcing down our throat as long as the MIWs are in power.

One day you wake up like "rip van winkle"....you go Changi Airport Terminal 5.... you won't find any Burger King...you get "Papadam King","McPrata", "Kolkata Famous Curry ( KFC), .... ha ha ha