• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Morning I Was in India!!!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
A private condo here recently had its AGM and the new Ah Nehs faction was clamouring for a cricket pitch for their 10-15 year olds. Luckily, good sense of the majority (who had turned up in numbers to defeat the motion) prevailed and the resolution was withdrawn.

Cricket too. These Ah Nehs from (north?) India love the sport of cricket. I think there's at least one dedicated cricket channel on pay tv. Nothing like this has ever happened before.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck no wonder i saw some criket games in australia bars,no farking idea what was going on.....these ah nehs must be spreading their british cocksucking shit culture everywhere.