• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is why Arab don't accept Palestinians refugees and kick them out. Palestinians are toxic.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any Bible verses to support your babies playing harp?
The depiction of what heaven is, in on your Sistine chapel. Other than that you bible absolutely doesn't describe what is your reward in heaven. Maybe it's a con. Hahaha

Maybe you can tell me what is your reward in heaven?

Your own moslem scriptures promises moslems 72 virgins/hookers in paradise. You're now too ashamed of your own religion to admit it?
The Quran doesn't state any numbers. In fact we would probably demand triple that number. And who needs hookers when we can ask for virgins? Hahaha
The is no more morality, rules and judgement in paradise.
Your paradise meanwhile is boring. Better go to hell for you. Hahaha

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The depiction of what heaven is, in on your Sistine chapel. Other than that you bible absolutely doesn't describe what is your reward in heaven. Maybe it's a con. Hahaha

That means as usual , you're sprouting crap without supporting claims.

The Quran doesn't state any numbers. In fact we would probably demand triple that number. And who needs hookers when we can ask for virgins? Hahaha
The is no more morality, rules and judgement in paradise.
Your paradise meanwhile is boring. Better go to hell for you. Hahaha

You conveniently avoided mentioning that the moslem quran isn't the only official source of islamic theology. There's also the hadiths and sunnahs
There's already no morality or rules for moslems on earth. Rape, murder and theft are all permissible in the mohammedan religion in the name of jihad. It's in your own islamic scriptures or history. Nearly all the important people in islamic history were rapists, robbers, murderers and slave traffickers.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
That means as usual , you're sprouting crap without supporting claims.
Unsupported? That is what the christians believed and they painted it on the Sistine!

Otherwise educate us what is your reward in heaven.

You conveniently avoided mentioning that the moslem quran isn't the only official source of islamic theology. There's also the hadiths and sunnahs
There's already no morality or rules for moslems on earth. Rape, murder and theft are all permissible in the mohammedan religion in the name of jihad. It's in your own islamic scriptures or history. Nearly all the important people in islamic history were rapists, robbers, murderers and slave traffickers.

I think you got it mixed up in your bible which clearly showed some of those atrocities committed by the prophet's described in that book!
Remember Amalek? The bible says to kill woman and child. Sheep and donkeys!

Now what sin did child, sheep and donkeys did siah?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unsupported? That is what the christians believed and they painted it on the Sistine!

Otherwise educate us what is your reward in heaven.

Where's your supporting Bible verse about babies playing harp? Paintings by any artist is not evidence.

I think you got it mixed up in your bible which clearly showed some of those atrocities committed by the prophet's described in that book!
Remember Amalek? The bible says to kill woman and child. Sheep and donkeys!

You forgot that I quoted the Amakek part to you just after the 7 Oct 2023 atrocities?

Hamas and islamists like you are like the tribe of Amakek. Your kind will always seek to attack and kill us because we don't believe in your garbage islamic religion.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's your supporting Bible verse about babies playing harp? Paintings by any artist is not evidence.
That is my point. In Christianity there is no reward ever mentioned. The next closest thing is that mural on the Sistine.
So assume I was wrong, educate me what YOU get in your heaven? Because as it is right now, it sounds like a scam!

You forgot that I quoted the Amakek part to you just after the 7 Oct 2023 atrocities?

Hamas and islamists like you are like the tribe of Amakek. Your kind will always seek to attack and kill us because we don't believe in your garbage islamic religion.
Read your bible again.
It tells you christians to kill the
amalek women and child, sheep and donkeys.
That is the definition of garbage

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is my point. In Christianity there is no reward ever mentioned. The next closest thing is that mural on the Sistine.
So assume I was wrong, educate me what YOU get in your heaven? Because as it is right now, it sounds like a scam!

So where's your Bible verse about babies playing harps?

Read your bible again.
It tells you christians to kill the
amalek women and child, sheep and donkeys.
That is the definition of garbage

Read the story again. Read why God ordered the destruction of the House of Amelek. And you're also quite sneaky to omit that King Saul spared the amelek king and cattle taken.
Are all moslem apologists as dishonest as you - always writing half truths or outright lying?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
So where's your Bible verse about babies playing harps?
You missed the point didn't you? There is none and I've never claimed it was in the bible anyway.
So you can admit now there is no reward for you in heaven. Is that difficult to say?

Read the story again. Read why God ordered the destruction of the House of Amelek. And you're also quite sneaky to omit that King Saul spared the amelek king and cattle taken.
Are all moslem apologists as dishonest as you - always writing half truths or outright lying?
The question wasn't answered. What sin did child, sheep and donkey did that your god ordered them killed?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Incorrect. In the crucial 1948 War of Independence, most of Israel's weapons came from Czechoslovakia. Be careful about using words like "all".
Most of the weapons afghan used to fight the soviets came ftom everywhere else except the US. But money was paid from the states.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most of the weapons afghan used to fight the soviets came ftom everywhere else except the US. But money was paid from the states.

Now talking about Afghanistan to avoid acknowledging you made a mistake with "all" ?