• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is why Arab don't accept Palestinians refugees and kick them out. Palestinians are toxic.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since Malaysians and Indonesians hate Jews so much, these 2 countries should welcome Palestinian refugees with open arms and legs. Of course Hamas terrorists will slip in as well.
SG chinks love Zionists so much they should hand over their flats to them.

Only stupid cannot figure out Zionists want them out so that they can claim the land as vacated. And the rest of the Arabs don't want that to happen.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only stupid cannot figure out Zionists want them out so that they can claim the land as vacated. And the rest of the Arabs don't want that to happen.
Only retarded Islamic terrorist cults love Hamas terrorists so much that they can support the murder of innocent children and even train their own Muslim children to become suicide bombers.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only retarded Islamic terrorist cults love Hamas terrorists so much that they can support the murder of innocent children and even train their own Muslim children to become suicide bombers.
Nobody supports the murder of innocent children.

Assholes can't even condemn apartheid regimes who commit war crimes targeting women, children, hospitals and the elderly.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are Christian, Muslim and Jews Palestinian. Which are the toxic ones? Palestinian are not only Muslim..

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody supports the murder of innocent children.

Assholes can't even condemn apartheid regimes who commit war crimes targeting women, children, hospitals and the elderly.

As expected from retarded Islamic terrorists. The real apartheid is from the Islamic terrorist countries. Israel has Arabs and Muslims as their citizens and they get to vote. Meanwhile, there are no Jews in Islamic terrorist countries. But dumb fucks like yourself cannot comprehend that.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

We could hand over your flat to the Zionists. We all know you are disloyal to Singapore and would gladly shoot us in the back because of your mohammedan religion.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would Arabs take in Palestinian refugees? It will only make it easier for israel to gain more territory for free.
This is a Israel problem. Let them sort it out.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Palestinians' are the beggars and pariahs of the Muslim Arab world. Their whole reason for existence is to guilt trip Muslims and bleeding heart liberals to give them financial aid and 'humanitarian assistance'. :rolleyes:

Israel has been exceedingly patient and lenient with them for decades. I would not have been so merciful.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would Arabs take in Palestinian refugees? It will only make it easier for israel to gain more territory for free.
This is a Israel problem. Let them sort it out.
So much for your "brotherhood". However, the neighbouring Arab nations did take them in at first, but the results were horrendous. I guess you didn't watch the first video I posted. That is why you are still retarded as ever.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
So much for your "brotherhood". However, the neighbouring Arab nations did take them in at first, but the results were horrendous. I guess you didn't watch the first video I posted. That is why you are still retarded as ever.
There are loads of palestinians already in arab countries. But the rest its israel's responsibility.
It's better to say why don't US or Europe take in these Jews who are immigrants to the middle East?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They did. There are more Jews in Europe than in the Middle East until Europe decides to import more Islamic terrorists.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
As expected from retarded Islamic terrorists. The real apartheid is from the Islamic terrorist countries. Israel has Arabs and Muslims as their citizens and they get to vote. Meanwhile, there are no Jews in Islamic terrorist countries. But dumb fucks like yourself cannot comprehend that.
This is the most anal post from you. Israel may have other ethnicities, but it's constitution clearly favours Jews. Eg right of return, Arabs are banned from using certain roads. Even amnesty international has found Israel to be apartheid.
And you say there is no Jews in Arab countries, hahaha, just Google it you dummy! They're everywhere!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
We could hand over your flat to the Zionists. We all know you are disloyal to Singapore and would gladly shoot us in the back because of your mohammedan religion.
Why would I want to shoot you at all. Unless you're taking up arms and shooting at me lah!
But I would feel bad shooting at a gay person such as yourself, seeing you, like you're half a women.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's more than just vacating Palestine.
Screenshot_20231016-194521_Telegram.jpg