• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is the classic face of a guilty muddafugger got got caught with his pants down

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
j-b-jeyaretnam-b1e2b956-e4e6-4ef7-9063-8c90bb9b03b-resize-750 (1).jpeg

"My son, I'm so proud of you! You have really given those two mother fuckers good and proper!"

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Independent investigation is still done by their own people, it's ownself check ownself!
Why they thought Sinkies are fools n so gullible into believing the gahmen will carry out a thorough investigation! LOL
Because Singkee actually are. Look a at 61%!

Singkee even think pap losing another GRC is big deal but PAP already added another 5 seats secretly to offset the loss liao

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
He'll be found guilty, made to resign his position and banished to an obscure existence. Yeah, when hell freezes over.:biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw this "interview". twice, he smiled while "explaining" the process. you can tell he was not serious as the findings have already been fixed

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a good opportunity for whoever is interested in the post of Law Minister.

Don't let the opportunity slip by you.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
He'll be found guilty, made to resign his position and banished to an obscure existence. Yeah, when hell freezes over.:biggrin:

Perhaps this is the best option for PM to tell the whole world that he is in command and control.
It also serves as a warning to all MPs and Ministers to wake up, 杀一敬百,杀猪敬猴!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Perhaps this is the best option for PM to tell the whole world that he is in command and control.
It also serves as a warning to all MPs and Ministers to wake up, 杀一敬百,杀猪敬猴!
You mean the LW? I don't believe he'll shake the boat.