• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is so true!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you stupid or what?
Of course we wash our hands. And our butts remain clean all the time unlike yours which have faeces smeared every day walking around the office.
Is it logic to have bits of shit on your butt all day?
If you can just wash your hand when touching your shit which is more dirty than pork, why avoid touching pork like a plague? Just washing your hands will do and no need for stupid ritual cleansing. How stupid are you to not realise how stupid your cult Islam is?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can just wash your hand when touching your shit which is more dirty than pork, why avoid touching pork like a plague? Just washing your hands will do and no need for stupid ritual cleansing. How stupid are you to not realise how stupid your cult Islam is?
This is a mystery. I cannot explain. Muslim dare not touch pig skin shoes. But I don't really care.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid thinks my shit is dirtier than pork.
How can that be when the food that I eat is cleaner than pigs can ever be.

You, otoh, have dirtier shit, which comes from pork and your butt is smeared with shit all day.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid thinks my shit is dirtier than pork.
How can that be when the food that I eat is cleaner than pigs can ever be.

You, otoh, have dirtier shit, which comes from pork and your butt is smeared with shit all day.
See how retarded you are? Modern pig farms don't feed pigs with your shit anymore. Singapore's food authority has regulated farming standards for imports and you still live in the stone age thinking pigs eat your shit? This is why Muslims are a retarded bunch.

Also, if you can wash your hands after touching your shit, you can touch pork and still wash your hands. Why you Muslims behave like you are going to hell if you touch pork? Aren't you stupid?