• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

THIS IS SO FUCKING DISAPPOINTING!!! Aljunied GRC + Hougang SMC won ONLY....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knowing PAP who are full of dirty tricks and unfair practices, I won't be surprised that Aljunied GRC may changed to SMC and have their bounderies redrawn to smaller area in the next election in 5 years time.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems like rich ppl not afraid to vote oppo ... holland-bt timah PAP only gets 60% ...

my jurong GRC PAP gets 66% ... maybe too many 'new citizens' over here ...

the rest of the 60% Holland-Bt Timah GRC PAP dogs mother fuck! obviously is PAP dogs, preferred to be assfucked by a Miscalculating Minister...

Don't these PAP dogs know how serious is it to shoot over budget to SGD 300 Million??? Don't these fuckers know how many zeros are there?

Vivian is just another chiak leow bi minister... making his millions sucking you dry... and these PAP dogs happily supported this mother fuck.

And I am totally disappointed at the Holland-Bt Timah GRC residents... they cannot see how valueable Tan Jee Say is... this guy can reform singapore's economy... no other ministers can be compared with this guy... even Lao Goh, appointed him to work for him while Lao Goh was PM for 5 years...

Singaporeans are a bunch of lazy fucks that don't want to get their facts right... they say they want to vote for change... in the end they all went chicken... fucking chickens. I'll start to import more KY jelly for Singaporeans to rub in their asshole... and wait for PAP to fuck them for the next 5 years....

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To all the supporters of the opposition, please bear in mind that it was not a real loss. Your dissenting voices and your votes has woken the PAP government that they cannot continue as they had done before and they have to change. They lost 2 cabinet ministers when before they did not lose any. It was an uphill battle right from the start for the opposition candidates and we should thank those who fought on our behalf instead of raining curses and insults to them. They are the ones who took it upon themselves to represent the unhappiness of all of us and they fought with courage and conviction.

Your curses and negative comments does not make the loss any better. Let us not make it any worse for them for having lost but show encouragement and thank them for their effort and sacrifices. There is always the next election and rather than moaning and hurling insults, we should unite and reflect as to what were the obstacles the opposition had to face and how to improve in the next election.

We know and suspect of course the various shenanigans of the ruling party, the common ones being the 100,000 plus new citizens, the boundary changes, promises and carrots given just before elections and below the belt smear campaigns. That many citizens fear that voting is not secret and the fact that the government is the largest employer in Singapore are some of the few advantages they have over the opposition parties.

CST has the sympathy votes and I guess many voters also realised that he is too old and due to his condition may not be suitable to represent them. CST is a hero no doubt but if we are to be pragmatic and not let emotions colour our thinking, he is not in good health and it would be best he retire for he has given his best to Singapore. Remember we have some very good and articulate opposition candidates that lost and we should not discourage them such that they leave the political arena forever.

Let us focus on the issues and be the watchdog for the opposition and the next elections hope there will be more good people who will come forward and be counted. This has been a watershed elections and we have 6 instead of 2 opposition representatives in parliament. Look at this not a glass that is half empty but more a glass that is half full.

Cheers and many thanks to all bros and sisters for their contributions here at Sammyboy Alfresco Coffee.
Majulah Singapura

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all the supporters of the opposition, please bear in mind that it was not a real loss. Your dissenting voices and your votes has woken the PAP government that they cannot continue as they had done before and they have to change. They lost 2 cabinet ministers when before they did not lose any. It was an uphill battle right from the start for the opposition candidates and we should thank those who fought on our behalf instead of raining curses and insults to them. They are the ones who took it upon themselves to represent the unhappiness of all of us and they fought with courage and conviction.

Your curses and negative comments does not make the loss any better. Let us not make it any worse for them for having lost but show encouragement and thank them for their effort and sacrifices. There is always the next election and rather than moaning and hurling insults, we should unite and reflect as to what were the obstacles the opposition had to face and how to improve in the next election.

We know and suspect of course the various shenanigans of the ruling party, the common ones being the 100,000 plus new citizens, the boundary changes, promises and carrots given just before elections and below the belt smear campaigns. That many citizens fear that voting is not secret and the fact that the government is the largest employer in Singapore are some of the few advantages they have over the opposition parties.

CST has the sympathy votes and I guess many voters also realised that he is too old and due to his condition may not be suitable to represent them. CST is a hero no doubt but if we are to be pragmatic and not let emotions colour our thinking, he is not in good health and it would be best he retire for he has given his best to Singapore. Remember we have some very good and articulate opposition candidates that lost and we should not discourage them such that they leave the political arena forever.

Let us focus on the issues and be the watchdog for the opposition and the next elections hope there will be more good people who will come forward and be counted. This has been a watershed elections and we have 6 instead of 2 opposition representatives in parliament. Look at this not a glass that is half empty but more a glass that is half full.

Cheers and many thanks to all bros and sisters for their contributions here at Sammyboy Alfresco Coffee.
Majulah Singapura

Same sentiments here. Time to look forward. With the growth in social media, opposition support can only grow. The example set by Aljunied will encourage the rest. This is something unthinkable in the past. Imagine George Yeo such a popular guy also could not take on the WP A-team. It also shows the people will rather lose George Yeo than LTK and his A-team, and that puts a smile on my face.

The Aljunied win is a strong encouragement for more talents to join Opposition Party. By GE2016, we might be seeing maybe another 2 or 3 A-teams like this. This is the kind of team that will beat PAP. As it is, we are already seeing quite a few shaky GRCs.

Look at it this way as well: if not for the GRC, the number of seats could have been 59 to PAP and 28 to Opposition. That is the true level of support, even with all the unfavorable factors.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The ground is sour, and yet OP could not do better than 1 GRC and 1 SMC. What the hell is wrong with Sporeans? Where is our sense of justice, pride and self-respect? So many good men and women fell because of our inability to muster courage and do the right thing. We'd rather have our elected people talk down at us, pocket heft salaries, bring in FT to screw our future. I am completed devastated by the results. Terribly ashamed of our shallow-minded easily manipulated population. But on brighter note, thank GOD for the WP's two wins.

NJustice4all

Not all will be assfucked. Those bootlickers and balls carriers will enjoy life while the less fortunate will suffer more. I was a counting agent for opposition party last night. The attitudes of those PAP volunteers for counting agents totally disgusted me. So kiasu during vote counting, and when one MP came to visit the counting centre a few of them like happy dogs 'long time never see master' all crowding around the MP. Sick to the core.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not the opposition parties or candidates fault.
I believe they have done their best.
It's the voters fault, no one can help them if they cannot help themselves.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not the opposition parties or candidates fault.
I believe they have done their best.
It's the voters fault, no one can help them if they cannot help themselves.

True. This was one scenario that crossed my mind and it had one of the highest probability of occuring in the various scenarios envisaged.
There are a lot of cowards who are discontent but are not quite ready to come forward as they think they are still okay. It is like looking for water to drink in an every increasing desert only when you become very thirsty.

FuzzyDude

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel we should salute the residents of aljunied GRC, they have just shown a big fat middle finger to MM Lee ...

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Majulah Singapura

I'm not cursing the oppos.
I'm cursing the sporeans who complain a lot but do nothing like not voting/spoil vote/vote pap.
An Ang Mo friend says this about sinkies: 1. Greedy 2. Ballsless.

He is spot on!!

The Monkees

Alfrescian
Loyal
but at least for the first time,PAP lost an GRC,which in the past is impossible.
Potong Pasir and Joo Chiat was the closet.

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just told my parents I'm buying a flat in Hougang / Aljunied GRC... I don't want to stay in Lee Hsien Loong ward anymore...

Workers Partys' supporters have the balls to stand up against oppression... but AMK GRC got too many PAP dogs already.

Wise move. I support! :eek::biggrin::wink:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not cursing the oppos.
I'm cursing the sporeans who complain a lot but do nothing like not voting/spoil vote/vote pap.
An Ang Mo friend says this about sinkies: 1. Greedy 2. Ballsless.

He is spot on!!

Voting for PAP means being ball-less and greedy?

Why?

Sticking to your political beliefs (be it PAP or WP's) is a show of courage

Don't victimize everyone because your lofty expectations aren't matched