• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Is Not A Prediction! Opposition Will Only Win Hougang!

Astal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have talked to many important people who are right in the thick of things and it is confirmed that the Opposition will only win Hougang! Like I said, this is not a prediction but I am just telling you what will happen on the 7th May 2011. Yes, Singapore can expect to have 5 more years of prosperity and stability for businessmen like me!

I also know already lah you stupid gay retarded maggot dog. :oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you retarded gay dogs:oIo:

Do you think the PAP won all those elections by a huge margin by chance. They don't masak masak with the election.
PAP will crushed the Opposition:mad: Mark my words!

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ FAKE Clinton666

Your mother is calling you a USELESS Son...WHY ? Worshipping PAP CIRCUS Blindly :biggrin:

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Letter of Termination

Mr. Clinton666 dog,

Please take note that the PAP Internet Brigade will be closing down on 8th May 2011. We trust that you have acquired excellent porlumpar skills while working for us and will take this kungfu to your next employer.

With regrets we need to cease our operations as WP/SPP/NSP/RP/SDP (delete as appropriate) has taken over our constituency. In line with the OSA, we (try but cannot 100% guarantee) will keep your dog identity secret.

This decision is final. You will be paid what is equivalent to a dog’s 2 weeks worth of dog food as your severance package.

We wish you the best in your future. May I also secretly pray that you will not be reincarnated as a PAP dog in your next life (very siah sway you know).

Sincerely,
Head, PAP Internet Brigade Department

the-laugh-echo-in-practice.jpg

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hurray, my hope is that PAP also sapu Hougang as well! Then you will never hear or see these fair-weather people again till the next election. More good years for all!!!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hurray, my hope is that PAP also sapu Hougang as well! Then you will never hear or see these fair-weather people again till the next election. More good years for all!!!

Dear Myo539, thank you for coming up now and be like Lao Goh to score own goal. We need people like you to turn now.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition will only have 1 seat this GE

The ball-less Sinkies are the reason why

They are scared of everything but STDs, as they enjoy fucking STD-infested prostitutes in Geylang.

Chao Peasant Sinkies

Fuck you :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The coolie peasant blood still runs strong in many Singaporeans! Throw these peasant dogs a bone and they will wag their tails and if it doesn't work, take out the cane and they will knee:mad::mad:

We need more foreigners!

Long Live MM Lee!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you all, retarded Aljunied voter of the Opposition! You will live to regret and repent for your sins for the next five years!

blythec

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you all, retarded Aljunied voter of the Opposition! You will live to regret and repent for your sins for the next five years!

Cliton666 piece of pussy shit

GO FUCK YOURSELF

You and your mother should repent as you are still soliciting business in HELL:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

blythec

Alfrescian
Loyal
MY MOTHER WAS FUCKED BY SATAN AND HE SAID HER CHEEBYE VERY LOOSE, I TOLD SATAN I WILL SEND MY MOTHER TO PLASTIC SURGEON TO TIGHTEN THE HOLE

cunt666:oIo::oIo:

Your whole fucking family can have orgy in HELL and MAY ALL OF YOU

BURN IN HELL

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will endeavour to fix any Aljunied resident who cross my path for they have failed to heed MM Lee's warning. I will make sure they regret and repent for their actions in the next 5 years! :mad:

Long Live MM Lee!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALL TRUE BLUE PAP SUPPORTERS MUST TRY TO SCREW ALJUNIED RESIDENTS SO MUCH AS POSSIBLE SO THAT THEY WILL REGRET AND REPENT THEIR ACTIONS IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS!:oIo: