• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Is Not A Prediction! Opposition Will Only Win Hougang!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have talked to many important people who are right in the thick of things and it is confirmed that the Opposition will only win Hougang! Like I said, this is not a prediction but I am just telling you what will happen on the 7th May 2011. Yes, Singapore can expect to have 5 more years of prosperity and stability for businessmen like me!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My wayward son, time is running out. God is busy with other repenting ex MPs. Choose wisely, though Satan has a lot in stored for you. By the way, your paycheck comes after 7 May but I fear it starts and end with zeros.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have talked to many important people who are right in the thick of things and it is confirmed that the Opposition will only win Hougang! Like I said, this is not a prediction but I am just telling you what will happen on the 7th May 2011. Yes, Singapore can expect to have 5 more years of prosperity and stability for businessmen like me!

Then i wish you to continue prospering in your rag and bone business but please don't take my flower pots and shoes away !!!

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
....Yes, Singapore can expect to have 5 more years of prosperity and stability for businessmen like me!

Spastic Maggot Clinton666 Retarded Gay Mongrel Doggie,

I didn't know that you can make a business for selling bullshit, and lies? I only pity those who bought your bullshit and lies. You better go lick some PAP ass. They will make you Chairman of your RC, so you can continue to Rub Cock with your mother's soiled panties.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are truly a waste product of a failed social experiment.

You spastic maggot :oIo:

Whatever you say is not going to change the outcome. The Peasants of Singapore needs a wise and powerful party to tell them what to do, think for them what is their best interest and make decision for this country! The Peasants of Singapore do not need this democracy bullcrap! Opposition will definitely only win on seat, if they won more then one seat, I will chop off your puny dick!:mad::mad:

boman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You son of a seafaring cockroach! How dare you say Desmond will lose Hougang! He will easily get 70%! You imbecile! It will be a clean sweep tomorrow! 100% Just like the marks we demands to see from our children at school!

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal

Letter of Termination

Mr. Clinton666 dog,

Please take note that the PAP Internet Brigade will be closing down on 8th May 2011. We trust that you have acquired excellent porlumpar skills while working for us and will take this kungfu to your next employer.

With regrets we need to cease our operations as WP/SPP/NSP/RP/SDP (delete as appropriate) has taken over our constituency. In line with the OSA, we (try but cannot 100% guarantee) will keep your dog identity secret.

This decision is final. You will be paid what is equivalent to a dog’s 2 weeks worth of dog food as your severance package.

We wish you the best in your future. May I also secretly pray that you will not be reincarnated as a PAP dog in your next life (very siah sway you know).

Sincerely,
Head, PAP Internet Brigade Department

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are truly a waste product of a failed social experiment.

Should have been placed in a black rubbish bag, incinerated with the trash we throw out each day, cremation would be a too honourable thing for this kind of trash!:rolleyes:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition will win Hougang & Aljunied GRC , maybe another GRC and SMC....if only more singaporean can vote without fear of being expose when voting Opposition .

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shame that clinton666 has turned to the DARK SIDE....Another Coward Loser Beggar Supporter For PAP Circus !!

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
You spastic maggot:oIo:

You don't have to wait til tomorrow! I have already told you what will happen tomorrow:mad: The elites of PAP know you peasants inside out!

CLINTON666 you KNNBCCB, Ham Kar Chan, Mother Fucker, I am openly insulting you Mother Fucker to scram out of here!

Tomorrow, when the Electorates take back Singapore from PAP, we will ask the admin to set up a democratic system in www.sammyboy.com and have the power to vote out any idiot brainless balless brainwashed mother fucker out of this forum. like YOU!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My wayward son, time is running out. God is busy with other repenting ex MPs. Choose wisely, though Satan has a lot in stored for you. By the way, your paycheck comes after 7 May but I fear it starts and end with zeros. I forgot I need to repeat as you are deaf in one ear and the other is very good either.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
CLINTON666 you KNNBCCB, Ham Kar Chan, Mother Fucker, I am openly insulting you Mother Fucker to scram out of here!

Tomorrow, when the Electorates take back Singapore from PAP, we will ask the admin to set up a democratic system in www.sammyboy.com and have the power to vote out any idiot brainless balless brainwashed mother fucker out of this forum. like YOU!

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

By tomorrow night, your moronic dream of getting generous welfare funds will be over and you will be back on the streets pimping you mother to Banglas!:oIo::oIo:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you selling kacang puteh or what........................real businessmen got no time or desire to post on forums.....................especially this forum..................