• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat This is a true fact in the ktv world.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
IMG-20220906-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20220906-WA0004.jpg

I've b been to KTV numerous too and I also notice the pretty hostess has got loud squeaky voices whilst singing which makes me choke on my snack and yet after singing receive applause from her customer but the not so pretty hostess can sing very well with a voice like Celine Dion and after finish singing, nobody claps except me..

pty.jpg

IMG-20220906-WA0008.jpg

and finally at the end of the night most end up like these.

This is a true fact in the ktv world.

ktv1.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They use drugs but are seldom caught. The cops only target minorities just to meet their kpi's. Drug dealers keep cops happy snd entertained.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 159488

View attachment 159489

I've b been to KTV numerous too and I also notice the pretty hostess has got loud squeaky voices whilst singing which makes me choke on my snack and yet after singing receive applause from her customer but the not so pretty hostess can sing very well with a voice like Celine Dion and after finish singing, nobody claps except me..

View attachment 159493

View attachment 159494

View attachment 159492

and finally at the end of the night most end up like these.

View attachment 159495

This is a true fact in the ktv world.

View attachment 159496
These guys first time go ktvs ah?

大惊小怪 what?