• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This guy looks rather unhealthy!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like he is going to spit blood later..

mr-tan-chuan-jin-640-as.jpg

jw5

Loyal
They are encouraged to live simply, dress simply, be down-to-earth, mingle with the peasants including queueing for food, occasionally talk stupid, and last but not least, look tired and overworked.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he is a paper general then he is unsuited for anything. This observation is from watching other paper generals.

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are encouraged to live simply, dress simply, be down-to-earth, mingle with the peasants including queueing for food, occasionally talk stupid, and last but not least, look tired and overworked.

He no queue for chicken?

oops, i mean chicken wings?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I doubt that many of us would want to live as long looking like a zombie. I doubt there's much to enjoy at that age: no sex, no drinking, no smoking, no walk around the park,...

I bet that many in the PAP are also waiting for him to up the lorry.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Money can certainly prolong life despite ill health. :biggrin:

There is no need for Medishield Life. With the best doctors at your beck and call, you'll be cheating death. :cool:

Lee+Kuan+Yew+Standard+Chartered+Singapore+57SWMyY1_2xl.jpg

the old fart really look like that ah....................so either he can't close mouth or pucker his lips ah..............LOL

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Money can certainly prolong life despite ill health. :biggrin:

There is no need for Medishield Life. With the best doctors at your beck and call, you'll be cheating death. :cool:

Lee+Kuan+Yew+Standard+Chartered+Singapore+57SWMyY1_2xl.jpg

HOW LONG CAN THAT SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY CHEAT DEATH WHEN DANGLING AT END OF PIANO WIRE DANCING AWAY?

WE ALL CAN WATCH WHILE SINGING OUT YUM SENGs