• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Girl

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry come again? It is pretty obvious you are one big clown here.

trying to help you here. asking you again. are you soliciting for monetary favors by advertising pics of your niece here? or are you just clowning around and thinking that it is harmless, and only you and your private pals know about your cryptic messages? let your pride go. you have a chance. i'm not threatening you. just want you to come clean. and i'm not joking.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me and erection2011 joking and you a twit for not knowing.

trying to help you here. asking you again. are you soliciting for monetary favors by advertising pics of your niece here? or are you just clowning around and thinking that it is harmless, and only you and your private pals know about your cryptic messages? let your pride go. you have a chance. i'm not threatening you. just want you to come clean. and i'm not joking.

I already said it if you have not read it yet. Erection2011 will confirm it is a private joke between us.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hey bros....let me apologise if i have caused any problems because of my posts on this thread.

I am a regular shallow talk cocker and most of my posts are meaningless and not to be taken seriously.

That would include these posts here.

Please do not get upset with one another on account of my rubbish.

Again sorry if i have been the source of any misunderstanding.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I already said it if you have not read it yet. Erection2011 will confirm it is a private joke between us.

that's the problem with you and many sinkies alike. you treat forums like this as your private playground, thinking exchanging and posting of pics of minors is a "private" matter. when your message is not via email or pm, but posted on a forum where all members can read, you are broadcasting... and there are consequences. law enforcement doesn't care what the story behind the message is. you'll have to explain it when you face the music. again. trying to help you here. ignorance of the law is no excuse for doing what you just did or have been doing.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey bros....let me apologise if i have caused any problems because of my posts on this thread.

I am a regular shallow talk cocker and most of my posts are meaningless and not to be taken seriously.

That would include these posts here.

Please do not get upset with one another on account of my rubbish.

Again sorry if i have been the source of any misunderstanding.

Bro...no apology required. Our innocent bantering has been taken out of context.:(