• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Girl

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My niece. Guess her age and height.:smile:

61342044.jpg

LumparChee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her legs are quite long. I guess her height to be in the vicinity of 1.75 m.

No eye-bags. Her arms are not flabby. But her facial features are quite sharp, making her look rather mature. I guess she is 20 years old looking like a 30 year-old woman.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her legs are quite long. I guess her height to be in the vicinity of 1.75 m.

No eye-bags. Her arms are not flabby. But her facial features are quite sharp, making her look rather mature. I guess she is 20 years old looking like a 30 year-old woman.

Wrong on both counts bro...try again?:smile:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro the baby with gloves in the pic.....so young start boxing training?

Yeah bro...training baby girls early to beat up wimps later in life.:biggrin:

Post baby pics we also know how. If you want us to believe you, post a pic of you and her standing together la.

Umad? I post pic and ssrrvv11 is gonna hound me like he did with Ram.:eek:

Here is one with us on the way to Taman Negara in Malaysia. Sorry got to cover our faces.:smile:

da6eb4b1.jpg

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
wah you guys went taman negara ah? I brought my son once with a few other guys and we hiked for 3 days and nights.

Kena mosquitos and leeches.... cigarettes came in handy for these pests.

Slept in makeshift barshas.

Last edited: