• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Girl

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah you guys went taman negara ah? I brought my son once with a few other guys and we hiked for 3 days and nights.

Kena mosquitos and leeches.... cigarettes came in hand for these pests.

Slept in makeshift barshas.

I often go there and people in Taman Negara HQ knows me, and some even came to Singapore and stayed in my house.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who posts pictures of their nieces on forums... I bet she and her parents dont know about this. Again you are sick.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are you pimping your niece? You sick fuck.

no joke in the u.s. the feds have teams that constantly scour the internet for pics of minors and words that suggest exploitation and solicitation may be involved. they have busted quite a huge number of men involved in such activities, even if postings may seem benigh. it's zero tolerance here in the u.s., and the fed's jurisdiction only covers americans. don't know about sg jurisdiction, but it seems sg cyber laws and enforcement are not as nazi as the u.s.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You twit, is this pimping? Look up the word in the dictionary.:oIo:

even if you're not pimping, you're being a twit for revealing your female relative's identity in a forum filled with lusty men. especially when she is a minor.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
can be...

Uncle botak middy also say he very young only..

where is he ? ... abducted by ah saw ? :eek:

hi there

1. honest, i too wonder where is uncle botak?
2. i hope he would not do the ultimate: a full-head hair transplant thing!

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even if you're not pimping, you're being a twit for revealing your female relative's identity in a forum filled with lusty men. especially when she is a minor.

Who posts pictures of their nieces on forums... I bet she and her parents dont know about this. Again you are sick.

Apparently I have to agree with tonychat that dimwits abound here in this forum. It is already stated by another member in this thread that she is a participant in a teen beauty pageant. So what if she is my miece or otherwise? She is not in this country and her pics are already in the net here...http://pageant-mania.ephpbb.com/t6094p100-the-road-to-binibining-pilipinas-2012#140976

You clowns are so damn goody 2 shoes and quick to draw conclusions without reading properly. Was there any details other than what is already in the internet that I have divulged? :oIo:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
shit just saw all those pics ....i'm gng to sell my flat tomorrow and migrate to manila.

Apparently I have to agree with tonychat that dimwits abound here in this forum. It is already stated by another member in this thread that she is a participant in a teen beauty pageant. So what if she is my miece or otherwise? She is not in this country and her pics are already in the net here...http://pageant-mania.ephpbb.com/t6094p100-the-road-to-binibining-pilipinas-2012#140976

You clowns are so damn goody 2 shoes and quick to draw conclusions without reading properly. Was there any details other than what is already in the internet that I have divulged? :oIo:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you think it is harmless fun? you're just another piece of garbage. i am challenging you. are you soliciting your niece for money, monetary favors, fees? just copied your reply, and you can't modify or erase it without help from sam. you have to sell your arse to sam to get that piece of solicition erased. and you think it is a fucking joke?