• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This forum will soon die....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: confirmed! forum dying...

this forum is getting much cleaner and more interesting after sheltox and dettol cleansing. keep it up.

worth spending my time here on a sunday morning.....good sunday morning to all brudders and sisters....cheers!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this forum is getting much cleaner and more interesting after sheltox and dettol cleansing. keep it up.

worth spending my time here on a sunday morning.....good sunday morning to all brudders and sisters....cheers!
The insecticide should be used on you instead.
You are on track with your agenda to turn people off with your nonsense....keep it up.
You have made it as the resident cockroach....well done.
Whatever sparked off this behavior....only you know....kudos to your persistence....but advise you see a doctor before its too late.
I sincerely hope my message gets thru to you.

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal

kopiuncle
leegether we suppork pap
the kimsiews-in-pink
vote wisely
vote for pap
vote for more golden leera
vote for prosperity
vote for our descendant future

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The insecticide should be used on you instead.
You are on track with your agenda to turn people off with your nonsense....keep it up.
You have made it as the resident cockroach....well done.
Whatever sparked off this behavior....only you know....kudos to your persistence....but advise you see a doctor before its too late.
I sincerely hope my message gets thru to you.

okay kapunkrap brudder. i go see dr siaonankeng tonight. appointment at 9 pm. see i schzo or machzo or tripolar or bipolar. dr siaonankeng will know. if confirmed i leave this forum before others kena my siao virus. already kena zapped here and there.but some kind souls save me from going minus zero. to all my saviours, kamsia.

promised to go to see dr siao tonite. confirmed. yes, double confirmed the siao appointment. cheers!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

the zappers came in the dark
they called me dogs
from chuachukang
go and hogaukan.....

now the end is near
the mafia grow and glow
the innocents are killed
the forum will survive no more....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mai kei kei lah....your army of clones more than enough to counter any zapping....
You should not be zapped, carry on posting bro....you can turn more people off.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Mai kei kei lah....your army of clones more than enough to counter any zapping....
You should not be zapped, carry on posting bro....you can turn more people off.

thank you brudder sawakeeka....will be taking leave soon...too tired liao in this forum.but it's an interesting forum nevertheless. you throw a spanner, and people rush in to curse you,zap you and hogaukan you. very interesting indeed.

but overall, the forum has improved tremendously with less vulgarities and with less obscenities. i wish the day sammyboys forum will be respected and the suggestions and postings quoted in the press and people stand up and respect when sammyboys speak out loud and clear.

thank you bro. kapunkrap:-)

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

but overall, the forum has improved tremendously with less vulgarities and with less obscenities. i wish the day sammyboys forum will be respected and the suggestions and postings quoted in the press and people stand up and respect when sammyboys speak out loud and clear.

if you don't like vulgarities, you should join forums like flowerpod. :biggrin:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

daily_gifdump_210_05.gif

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is true,and that is the reason I agree with some brothers here that KopiUncle is on a mission,probaly he is paid.

don't be siao lah. paid what ? peanuts or groundnuts? brother narong is spot on. stupid ignorant lamparlanlan old uncle who wants to employ ? maybe as a toilet cleaner or dish washer maybe too? TPL's uncle!!! - pls don't insult our wonderful, charming and beautiful MP okay. she is one of the most beautiful MPs we ever have. she very cute, very sincere, very honest and very compassionate...and lately very generous and charitable.

so please lah. kopi is a dog's name....no respect for old people here...at least don't call him dog and curse him like hokaukan.....

cheers and keep the forum burning...good luck. this zapping system is getting a bit over-board. it will die a natural death with time. don't worry, trolls will flood this forum and in the end it will be all chaos ....

i've found one friend at least here...sawakeekah narong kapunkrap.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i've found one friend at least here...sawakeekah narong kapunkrap.
Mai pen rai krap....
With friend like me I double confirm you dun ever need any enemies again.
Boss said trolls are welcome as they are the bloodline of this forum....so keep it coming