• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This forum needs more JahrastafarI for respectability. Fuck off scroobal!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You dun give is ok, i never beg for points (except for Ramseth, his points is long expired) hehehehe

Left I also wrong (giving points to newbie clones). Right I also wrong (giving points to oldies to abuse). How to survive? :confused: :*:

And Ramseth complied by adding points to breaknews. :biggrin:

Breaknews points is for a good post. If you're wearing Deutsche badge and Alamaking wearing Oranje and zap you, don't look for me for rescue. Look for Supermod! :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Left I also wrong (giving points to newbie clones). Right I also wrong (giving points to oldies to abuse). How to survive? :confused: :*:
Same as me what, to Screwball.

He and his cronies upped newbies = help newbies
Alamaking upped newbies = help clones

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's exactly what i meant. All newbies that you see in the sports, crime, international folder are powerless. Why no help from him and his cronies? :biggrin:
Haiyoh, how the fuck know? but everytime he talks about points, he will aim at me, wtf.....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haiyoh, how the fuck know? but everytime he talks about points, he will aim at me, wtf.....

He's bringing up his grandfather stories from the old forum to 3 in 1 and so on. Seems like he has no more hot gossip left after shanmugam wanted to sue him so he's left starting threads and bringing up various forummers nicks trying to call or set up alliances so to speak.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the old story of AK. AK kenna played by forummers like cooleo ah being tricked into giving pts to them while the were secretly smiling behind. NTUC can redeem points you know. Should set up a screwball kepedia and post his dumb posts.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the old story of AK. AK kenna played by forummers like cooleo ah being tricked into giving pts to them while the were secretly smiling behind. NTUC can redeem points you know. Should set up a screwball kepedia and post his dumb posts.
Salah lah Jah, for Cooleo, he upped me 1st, I reciprocate, I always do that. I will only up 1st when I feel the post are funny and informative, and I never expect them to return me back the points, but mostly they will upped me back lah, that is not wrong loh....