• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This 24 year old divorcee has been living in Marsiling carpark for past 4 years

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The zha bor is total bullshit. I know pple earning 1K a month also no need to live on the streets. I seriously wonder if she even bothers to work
Different people have different problem lah aka "House house have difficult poem to read". Hope she think about her kid first and her own family. Think no parents will chase own daughter out if there are no valid reason.

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Different people have different problem lah aka "House house have difficult poem to read". Hope she think about her kid first and her own family. Think no parents will chase own daughter out if there are no valid reason.

She already stated the valid reason. SHE IS THE REASON!!!!! And it's total bullshit she cannot find a place to stay. Like I said I know pple who earns $1000 a month and have no problem having a roof over their heads. U cannot buy, you can rent. Cannot afford to rent a house, rent a room. She isn't a 70 yr old Ah Mah who can no longer work. I know pple who are paralyse from the waist down and can still afford to provide for themselves. One of whom I buy newspaper from every day.

The boyfriend also damn 1 kind, USELESS. These are the kind of pple who deserves to be smack. Limpeh 10 yrs ago only O-levels come out to work starting pay less then $1K. U don't see me being useless. This are the kind of pple I really feel like smacking.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
She already stated the valid reason. SHE IS THE REASON!!!!! And it's total bullshit she cannot find a place to stay. Like I said I know pple who earns $1000 a month and have no problem having a roof over their heads. U cannot buy, you can rent. Cannot afford to rent a house, rent a room. She isn't a 70 yr old Ah Mah who can no longer work. I know pple who are paralyse from the waist down and can still afford to provide for themselves. One of whom I buy newspaper from every day.

The boyfriend also damn 1 kind, USELESS. These are the kind of pple who deserves to be smack. Limpeh 10 yrs ago only O-levels come out to work starting pay less then $1K. U don't see me being useless. This are the kind of pple I really feel like smacking.

you are just lucky!but that girl might have her own problem!!!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wasn't lucky. I studied and work my ass off at the same time. The only lucky thing if any is I was born is SG. Government subsidized my study. After I ord, I studied and work for 6 years. To get my degree, get professional certifications. Gain experience, more up the ladder. Nothing stopping those losers from doing the same thing. The schemes I made use years ago are still around, heck these days why even pay U an allowance to if you are doing full time courses. From earning 1K a month i now earn enough to travel on month long vacations to anywhere around the world.

I have a friend who is also an o-level grad. Didn't even have 4 credits to his O-levels. Currently works at one of the international courier. Clocks OT like no tomorrow(on average works 15 hrs a day), he impressed his boss so much, the boss transferred him to Thailand so that he can be promoted. For an O-level grad, his pay already hit the CPF cap.

So tell me what is stopping those jokers from working hard???? Yes I agree, the girl has problems. It's called Lazy and Stupid!!!!

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wasn't lucky. I studied and work my ass off at the same time. The only lucky thing if any is I was born is SG. Government subsidized my study. After I ord, I studied and work for 6 years. To get my degree, get professional certifications. Gain experience, more up the ladder. Nothing stopping those losers from doing the same thing. The schemes I made use years ago are still around, heck these days why even pay U an allowance to if you are doing full time courses. From earning 1K a month i now earn enough to travel on month long vacations to anywhere around the world.

I have a friend who is also an o-level grad. Didn't even have 4 credits to his O-levels. Currently works at one of the international courier. Clocks OT like no tomorrow(on average works 15 hrs a day), he impressed his boss so much, the boss transferred him to Thailand so that he can be promoted. For an O-level grad, his pay already hit the CPF cap.

So tell me what is stopping those jokers from working hard???? Yes I agree, the girl has problems. It's called Lazy and Stupid!!!!

still, that was called lucky!!! imagine if you are unlucky, u wont have all the lucky boss to help you.u wont have all the lucky frens to help you.or ur good family to support you!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah respect sia. You so hardworking.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
still, that was called lucky!!! imagine if you are unlucky, u wont have all the lucky boss to help you.u wont have all the lucky frens to help you.or ur good family to support you!!!

I didn't have a good boss until my current job. I job hop every year. The first 3 bosses I had were assholes. And another thing that bust my balls are pple complaining about having to compete with FTs. I work in IT, I have been competing with FTs 10 years ago since before most pple realized FTs existed. And back then I didn't even have a diploma. Most jobs I worked at, I have more FT colleagues then locals.

For the 6 years that i worked and studied. I had 0 social life. No friends, no gf, no dates, no nothing. My whole life was study and work. The first time I called my friends up for a gathering after 6 years, they thought I was getting married.

I have my own family problem. My dad died young. With one brother in NS and most of the money spent on my other brother studying in Australia, between paying for my studies and the monthly bills, we were barely able to ends meet. My brother in Australia had to work as he study just to pay the rent. He told me at 1 point he ate nothing but plain bread for 2 months. Didn't stop him from completing his studies.

There are a lot of things that luck will play a part in. Like landing a good job, having a good boss, but 90% of the remainder depends on whether U allow yourself to be in the position to grab that chance when it comes your way.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't have a good boss until my current job. I job hop every year. The first 3 bosses I had were assholes. And another thing that bust my balls are pple complaining about having to compete with FTs. I work in IT, I have been competing with FTs 10 years ago since before most pple realized FTs existed. And back then I didn't even have a diploma. Most jobs I worked at, I have more FT colleagues then locals.

For the 6 years that i worked and studied. I had 0 social life. No friends, no gf, no dates, no nothing. My whole life was study and work. The first time I called my friends up for a gathering after 6 years, they thought I was getting married.

I have my own family problem. My dad died young. With one brother in NS and most of the money spent on my other brother studying in Australia, between paying for my studies and the monthly bills, we were barely able to ends meet. My brother in Australia had to work as he study just to pay the rent. He told me at 1 point he ate nothing but plain bread for 2 months. Didn't stop him from completing his studies.

There are a lot of things that luck will play a part in. Like landing a good job, having a good boss, but 90% of the remainder depends on whether U allow yourself to be in the position to grab that chance when it comes your way.

Wah so how did you end up a PAP doggy like what ppl here are saying?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk so much cock about Ah Nehs, but you yourself have a fetish for Ah Neh women. lol
you mean this one ah?

Ugly+Indian+Girl.JPG

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on la. U yourself are not an angel. Talk so much cock about Ah Nehs, but you yourself have a fetish for Ah Neh women. lol

consider hardwork plus luck.for me, i still single..... work hard save hard .. then spend hard.in the end, no money!!! hahaha

well, i dun have much hope on life.be it married or frens.i dun believe in frens.only one or two best frens is enough.the rest i consider... just strangers!!!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least u got to enjoy your hard-earned money. Some very unlucky ppl i know....whole life work like a dog to save for their children. Then before the children old enough to work to repay them, they died! Whole life never board a plane before. Never smoke. Never drink. Never take cab.

This type of people are the most pitiful.

Therefore, i wanna offer my humble advice to everyone here. Whatever you earn, save some and spend abit at times to pamper yourself and your family. Life is very unpredictable. Dun end up save so much, but never get to spend any.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.3K to 1.6K to rent room? What about food and daily expenses? What about the child if she works? who look after.

Now one room HDB pigeon hole also around 1.2 K. She should go find her MP and get HDB rental flat which is much cheaper.

u said it yourself, WHO IS STOPPING HER TO RENT FROM HDB CAN I KNOW?????

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's down right foolish from the start, carving her own primrose path! Really pity her...I dun mind renting her one of my room out of good will only if I am still single! Sometimes I see alot of homeless sleeping in Macdonalds too...WTF is wrong with this country?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
lky0.jpg

You go down New York, Broadway. You will see the beggars, people of the streets... Where are the beggars in Singapore? Show me. (2007)

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah so how did you end up a PAP doggy like what ppl here are saying?

Contrary to popular belief I am not a PAP member nor am I paid to post here. Before I started my current job and travel the world I was very much a WP supporter(although I still hated SDP way back then due to CSJ) and that was the reason why I started reading this forum in the first place(I didn't join the forum until later but I was visiting here for a long time already). After I started traveling the world(sometime around 07), stayed and worked in various different countries and talked with many of my foreign colleagues I realize how well run our country is. We keep seeing the flaws in our own system but refuse to see them in others.

The Europeans have their welfare and pensions but they also pay a price for it. My German counterpart(equivalent position in the German office) for example pays 44% tax and his wife 48% tax(coz wife earns less, the person who earns less in the household pays more tax). That's not including the GST which can be anything from 0 to 17%. On top of that unlike our CPF which we can use to finance our property, they need to pay in cash after deducting tax. Also because the property in cities are so freaking expensive he stays in a village 1.5 hrs drive from Cologne, and the nearest convenient store is a 20mins drive. He has a freaking big and nice house but the price of having it is the house is in the middle of freaking nowhere. And BTW German retirement age, 67. Compare to me, not counting CPF, I paid what amounted to less then 3% of my annual income last year in Income tax. Yes they have very good welfare and pension, they also have to pay for it, and less we forget their system is not sustainable

Everyone told me Malaysia is cheap. When I complain SG is expensive in front of my Malaysian colleague, I got scolded by her. She listed item for item and dollar for dollar how someone working in Singapore with equivalent pay in SGD$ is way better off in Malaysia in MYR$. KL for example is not that even 1/2 as cheap as SG but the pple in KL earns about 1/2 the salary. Property in Malaysia to us is cheap, an apartment for $200-300K ringgit? That's only 150K sing but we forget, the pple in malaysia earn ringgit not SGD$. If you go out of the city to places like Ipoh, it gets cheaper but the wages also goes down. The same goes for many countries that we consider cheap. Even Hong Kong and Taiwan, the median income of Hongkies is 30% less then us and Taiwan is a further 30% behind Hong Kong. Yes we find shopping and eating in Hong Kong and Taiwan cheap, that's coz SGreans on the whole are a lot richer then them

Quite frankly for most of the countries I've visited(there are of coz better systems) we are still a lot better off then many of them. I support PAP's method to a large extend because i see how well the country is going. "Ponding", ministerial salary, the recent MRT breakdown is at worst minor inconveniences. In the grand scheme of things, the country is not going to, as Tracytan puts it, crumble due to those issues. The most important part of running SG is to ensure the country economy is doing well, the majority of the population have jobs and a roof over their heads. Things that we take for granted, things that the Europeans and the Americans now wished they had. Things which i am sure most pple who are not blind will agree with

Pple talk about the poor. Which freaking country doesn't have poor pple. I've seen poor pple in Europe and Australia, countries with freaking welfare systems. The dumbest way you help the poor is to give them money. I know, I was once one of them. If someone had been giving me money way back when I wouldn't have work as hard as I did and remain a bum. The government has the right idea, keep welfare to a minimum and concentrate on elevating the skills of the lower income to push them up the job ladder. Not everyone will succeed but it will help lower the number of pple at the bottom. They just need to make it more accessible. The only pple who should ever receive help are those who cannot help themselves, like the old, the disabled and the in special cases, the really desperate.

PAP has it's flaws namely on the issue of political freedom but running the country well is not one of them. I still sympathize with WP cause, I also believe we need a voice in Parliament however voting any tom dick or harry just becoz they are from the opposition is just stupid. We need some opposition in Parliament but we don't need jokers like this idiot](NSP team in MP)[/URL. Also only concentrating on the flaws and ignoring all the good that our government has done is equally stupid. I had to leave the country to appreciate how good our own country is.

Last edited: