• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This 24 year old divorcee has been living in Marsiling carpark for past 4 years

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF!!!! How come the bf don't ask her to live with him. Or the bf also homeless? She seriously needs to stop dating losers!!!!

I don't think he is a loser. There is no rule stating that one must bring a girlfriend home and live with her.

You are not obliged to bring stray cats/dogs home.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does sound like a loser to let his gf stay at a carpark.

I doubt she is a 'girlfriend' girlfriend of his, i.e. one whom he'll eventually bring home to meet parents or even marry.

He probably gives her money and food in exchange for sex. When survival is at stake, anything goes.

To her, regular sex buddy = 'boyfriend-girlfriend' relationship.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt she is a 'girlfriend' girlfriend of his, i.e. one whom he'll eventually bring home to meet parents or even marry.

He probably gives her money and food in exchange for sex. When survival is at stake, anything goes.

To her, regular sex buddy = 'boyfriend-girlfriend' relationship.
then begs the quetion....go where for sex? The other bro is right....tonight sure kena alot of perverts roaming woodlands carpark.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's alot of such cases.....
many sold off HDB flats then now living district tent beachfront property in east coast.....whole family somemore.

there are others living around the void decks and staircase landings.....others sleep in parks....

Yes I do agree with you that is a bit hard to swollow until I came across this chap in my office. He is forced to stay in JB as HDB refuse to sell him a house. He told me his side of the story but I will take a pinch of salt with it. He is 50yo divorcee ( wife ran away with another man ). Forced to sell away his house so to split 50/50 with ex as ordered by the judge. Later when he reapply to buy another flat was told he cannot as he already bought 2 flats and he cannot secure a loan from HDB as he was too old and income too low. End up lan lan stay in JB in a rented condo. Funny thing is his son is serving NS keep say to us " Fuck no house in SG for fuck son need to fight to defend SG "

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Young woman sleeps in carpark for 4 years
Lianhe Wanbao - 6 hrs 57 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

At her age now, she can easily get to stay in budget hotel for a night every night with pocket money every time she gets an orgasm. If she had done that for 4 years, she would probably have enough money to buy a house. Fucking stupid bitch. She already made a mistake of a shotgun marriage at age of 19, now still homeless after getting sex-prience and single free. She never learn.

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
At her age now, she can easily get to stay in budget hotel for a night every night with pocket money every time she gets an orgasm. If she had done that for 4 years, she would probably have enough money to buy a house. Fucking stupid bitch. She already made a mistake of a shotgun marriage at age of 19, now still homeless after getting sex-prience and single free. She never learn.

Confirm alot of tiko peh roaming around woodland carpark in search of this sexy lady.maybe some single men would like to marry her or some rich lao tiko would ask her for sex in exchange for money or some poor no money tiko guy would want to try out their luck to ask for free sex?

Or worst, the rapist?nabei, some kind soul please do help her.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

If she become a whore, ppl like u will say she is cheap.

If she become homeless, ppl like u will say she is stupid.

No way to win sia!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she become a whore, ppl like u will say she is cheap.

If she become homeless, ppl like u will say she is stupid.

No way to win sia!

If she become a poor whore, everybody will say she is cheap.
If she become a rich whore (AV stars, kept women for rich and powerful men, whore turn businesswomen, etc. ), nobody will say she is cheap. They will say she is smart.

If she become homeless not from choice (no relative, no health to work, no hands and legs to be employed, etc) , everyone will want to help her.
If she become homeless because she is stubborn (got family but don't want to say sorry for causing them hurt, got hands and legs to find work to support herself, etc), no one will have pity on her.

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if ttz the case, she can use the woman charter to sue her ex husband?:confused:
furthermore, she brings her baby with her.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
useless fuck, she got hands and got legs, no matter how uneducated she is, i am sure she can find a job 1.3 to 1.6k. surely that is enough for room rental. no matter how chio this slut is, she is the type i will avoid like fuck.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirm mentally unsound and no one dares to employ her. Come on, there is always a good reason an incomprehensible situation exists.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nevertheless, i dont believe this story. It is similar to Bus64's burgerking pinoy manager story.
MYTH BUSTED

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
useless fuck, she got hands and got legs, no matter how uneducated she is, i am sure she can find a job 1.3 to 1.6k. surely that is enough for room rental. no matter how chio this slut is, she is the type i will avoid like fuck.
1.3K to 1.6K to rent room? What about food and daily expenses? What about the child if she works? who look after.

Now one room HDB pigeon hole also around 1.2 K. She should go find her MP and get HDB rental flat which is much cheaper.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1.3K to 1.6K to rent room? What about food and daily expenses? What about the child if she works? who look after.

Now one room HDB pigeon hole also around 1.2 K. She should go find her MP and get HDB rental flat which is much cheaper.

The zha bor is total bullshit. I know pple earning 1K a month also no need to live on the streets. I seriously wonder if she even bothers to work

Last edited: