• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thesis on winning 4D goes viral

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Me quite lucky.

heheh...
bro, there was once, between late Oct 2008 till early Mar 2009, me struck 4D, TOTO almost every week. me got so amused, me collected the winning tickets and took photos of them before claiming the prize. yes, me still have the softcopy of those pictures me took, mainly iBets, and group 5/6 prize money, ranging from tens to hundreds of dollars. just for the fun of it :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
4D like most other forms of gambling should be regarded as entertainment and not as a means of making money.
You are paying for the entertainment or thrill of seeing your numbers come out.
If u don't win, that's your entertainment expense down the drain.

spot on, bro!
just mainly buying for pure entertainment, got strike means extended play time :p:p:p

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, LUCK. I think easier to get struck by lightning, involved in car accident than strike 1st prize 4D. Me quite lucky. All my car numbers came out 1st, 2nd and 3rd before. But seldom direct hit.

Very hard for me to explain this gut instinct feeling... Sometimes listening to your instincts can pay off very well... Each time driving on the road, I always make it a point to check out the number plates of the cars involved in accidents and cars that are being towed away... I'll only buy the numbers during the draw day itself.. Kena 2nd and 3rd prized a total of 5 times so far with cars that kena accident..

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Personally, I don't agree with your thesis.
It's purely random and whether u win or not is based simply and totally on LUCK! :biggrin:

That's ok for u but those ah pek, aunties clowns queuing up to buy and follow their favorite numbers that take ages to open while 0000 - 9999 opened more frequently got a reality check that 4D is not 50-50 chance. I can't and won't explain / reveal here what i know about the system and have done in the past to "bypass" them. :biggrin:

Last edited:

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4D like most other forms of gambling should be regarded as entertainment and not as a means of making money.
You are paying for the entertainment or thrill of seeing your numbers come out.
If u don't win, that's your entertainment expense down the drain.

And not totally correct to say there is no fair play.
It's fair on the basis that they don't know what number u bought, i.e. even if they do pre-determine the numbers, u may have bought the numbers that they supposedly pre-determined".
It's purely random and whether u win or not is based simply and totally on LUCK!
:biggrin:

It is not important to me whether you believe what i said but i am one of the 5% that know how their system worked and has since stop my investment.

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's purely random and whether u win or not is based simply and totally on LUCK! :biggrin:

It's people with your kind of perception on 4D that makes pools rich. That happens to 90% of 4D punters who keep chasing after / following their favorite set of numbers. Then you often hear uncles, aunties at kopitiams, hawker centres complaining that "when i buy no open but when i forget to buy, it open". There is season for every set of combinations to open and when it comes, it keeps coming, then it will stop completely, meaning you will see one digit misses. Some combinations will come sooner than others. Those clueless will think 4D is fair play and every combination has a 50-50 chance. Yes luck plays a part but only 10% are lucky to strike it based on pure luck (eg. from their dreams, daydreams, car plate numbers, upskirts). So you see, "the season for certain combination of numbers to open" and my thesis on the "pick 4 same numbers" is true and it's impossible to for a human to do it. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very hard for me to explain this gut instinct feeling... Sometimes listening to your instincts can pay off very well... Each time driving on the road, I always make it a point to check out the number plates of the cars involved in accidents and cars that are being towed away... I'll only buy the numbers during the draw day itself.. Kena 2nd and 3rd prized a total of 5 times so far with cars that kena accident..

all never work one.uncle lost a fortune chasing all these tragic numbers.neber came out.now uncle stopped everything..and don;t get poorer everyday buying singapore pools. all these bluff one lah. computer generated numbers all nonsense one! surely die one!

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Wah piang, you must be one of those fuckers that hold up traffic to see accident :smile:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Kena 2nd and 3rd prized a total of 5 times so far with cars that kena accident..

the numbers me bought isn't from those cars in accidents :smile::smile::smile:
mainly my ah ma's anniversary numbers, unit number, car plate number, birthdates :p:p:p

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya man konglanjiaowei!

The allure of 4D is that it can create such an illusion in punters' minds.

Who has the thesis? I wanna see how my chances of winning can increase so drastically from 0.01% to 91%!

P/S: KLJW, see upskirts also can see lucky numbers? :eek:

It's people with your kind of perception on 4D that makes pools rich. That happens to 90% of 4D punters who keep chasing after / following their favorite set of numbers. Then you often hear uncles, aunties at kopitiams, hawker centres complaining that "when i buy no open but when i forget to buy, it open". There is season for every set of combinations to open and when it comes, it keeps coming, then it will stop completely, meaning you will see one digit misses. Some combinations will come sooner than others. Those clueless will think 4D is fair play and every combination has a 50-50 chance. Yes luck plays a part but only 10% are lucky to strike it based on pure luck (eg. from their dreams, daydreams, car plate numbers, upskirts). So you see, "the season for certain combination of numbers to open" and my thesis on the "pick 4 same numbers" is true and it's impossible to for a human to do it. :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
It's people with your kind of perception on 4D that makes pools rich. That happens to 90% of 4D punters who keep chasing after / following their favorite set of numbers. Then you often hear uncles, aunties at kopitiams, hawker centres complaining that "when i buy no open but when i forget to buy, it open".

The odds of winning first prize on 4D ordinary is one in 10 X 10 X 10 X 10 = 10,000.
Let's say the aunty buys her favourite number everyweek.
It's not a 50-50 chance that it will strike first prize, it's a 1 in 10,000 chance.
The same odds for aunty for the next draw, also same odds that the last winning number will open again.
If aunty finally strikes, it is purely due to LUCK! :biggrin:

What i'm saying is that we are paying for the entertainment or thrill, no different from taking an amusement park ride or for that matter, calling a chicken.
Even if as u say that the winning numbers are pre-determined, you may just have bought the number that they supposedly "pre-determined". Of course, the odds of that are still one in 10,000. :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What i'm saying is that we are paying for the entertainment or thrill, no different from taking an amusement park ride or for that matter, calling a chicken.
Even if as u say that the winning numbers are pre-determined, you may just have bought the number that they supposedly "pre-determined". Of course, the odds of that are still one in 10,000. :biggrin:

No my point is the majority of 4D punters are not like you, they don't pay for entertainment or thrill. They are chasing after their favorites numbers because they have invested so much, waited so long for it to open and many of them missed or forgot to buy then it just "popped" :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wasn't there a guy who has kept track of all 4D numbers and kept a database of it in an Excel spreadsheet?

He claimed that, mathematically, some numbers or combinations of numbers have a (marginally?) higher chance of winning than others.

For example, it is highly unlikely that a winning number last week will win again this week. Similarly, 'freaky' numbers e.g. 1111, 0000, 6969, 1234 etc are less likely to be winning numbers. There's a certain pattern to the chaos, and a method to the madness.

Of course, believing in luck, destiny or divine intervention in your gambling is more emotionally satisfying that mathematical probability. It is not unlike religion.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
P/S: KLJW, see upskirts also can see lucky numbers? :eek:

I deliberately included that because 4D fanatics are crazy with just about anything they can find, from car plate numbers, cars involved in accidents, Hand phone numbers, Birthdays, serial numbers, receipts etc.. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I deliberately included that because 4D fanatics are crazy with just about anything they can find, from car plate numbers, cars involved in accidents, Hand phone numbers, Birthdays, serial numbers, receipts etc.. :biggrin:

Death certs also...:biggrin: