• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

These are the world’s happiest, richest and healthiest countries

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
The article is obviously a load of bull because I'm sitting in NZ right now and I'm absolutely miserable. I'd be much happier if I was in Singapore.

because you only get to screw sheeps - too bad !
if you do it with angmo girls , your preception will be different.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too much happiness like too much love
Is bad and can even kill you
Ah Gong's Lightning has great foresight
Sinkies are not mature enough
They must be tortured to make them sad
Otherwise productivity too low

[video=youtube;dRkbhTmB-ao]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRkbhTmB-ao[/video]

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but a broke man is an unhappy man

You can't be broke if your country has a safety net that ensures everyone can live with dignity despite the circumstances, think Scandinavian countries.

Don't believe the PAP BS that a welfare state is not sustainable.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you cannot change the country, you can only change yourselves.

Otherwise move to the green zones.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can't be broke if your country has a safety net that ensures everyone can live with dignity despite the circumstances, think Scandinavian countries.

Don't believe the PAP BS that a welfare state is not sustainable.

Absolutely. We're already one of the world's wealthiest countries. All we need to make it to the green zone is to narrow the income gap and implement social safety nets - universal healthcare, national pension system, unemployment benefits.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which league table you using? already confirmed Singapore is Happiest,healthiest,richest,etc,etc in world.