• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

These are the countries which will have no World Cup broadcast just like Singapore

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: These are the countries which will have no World Cup broadcast just like Singapor

i think countries should start to stop watching it...fifa is getting to arrogant and greedy over the games....once countries lost interest and stop paying them they will begin to cut their price.....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: These are the countries which will have no World Cup broadcast just like Singapor

fifa is not arrogant, they just dun like sinkies. WAHAHHAH!!!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i think countries should start to stop watching it...fifa is getting to arrogant and greedy over the games....once countries lost interest and stop paying them they will begin to cut their price.....

FIFA is a prostitute and extortionist prostituting the game and holding the game at ransom. It's forgotten all sporting principles and knows no shame. Just like PAP has forgotten what governing is all about and knows no shame. In fact, they believe in their own greed and lies as integrity. I love my country and I love football. But spit phlegm to FIFA and PAP.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It will never happen, dun blame Fifa, blame the red dot that paid $400million for 3 BPL seasons. Knn pay so much in the end we are the one who suffered, knn :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

No. I'm going Thailand. :biggrin: Actually Johor also can if Thailand situation still not stable. I've got relatives with big houses and cable or satellite equipped guest rooms in both Malaysia and Thailand.

Which is why you can say out loud that Singapore viewers should not be held to ransom by FIFA.....because you've a Plan B :p

Thailand or Malaysia, you don't need cable. It's available on national channels. Funny right ?

Taishi Ci

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Our money is locked up with CPF - so we don't have our money safely in our hand. The government therefore calls the shot.

You've just admitted you're a slave of the PAP... and a bootlicking one. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Which is why you can say out loud that Singapore viewers should not be held to ransom by FIFA.....because you've a Plan B :p

Thailand or Malaysia, you don't need cable. It's available on national channels. Funny right ?

Cable or Astro equipped, can watch more games. :p

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Myanmar...North Korean and Somalia........We are very proud as Singaporean to not watch world cup along with them.. Cheers.

They are my comrades now.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

North Korea also no telecast? That's bad. They've qualified and their team will be there.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

North Korea also no telecast? That's bad. They've qualified and their team will be there.

of course they won't show. they'll tell the comrades they've won the cup with kim jong il making a surprise appearance and scoring a hat trick of bicycle kicks in the final. there will be a mother of all hero's welcomes. how to if they got telecast?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

of course they won't show. they'll tell the comrades they've won the cup with kim jong il making a surprise appearance and scoring a hat trick of bicycle kicks in the final. there will be a mother of all hero's welcomes. how to if they got telecast?

Nah. North Korea is a footballing country that's already "there" long ago. No need superficial propaganda. Anyone who knows anything about the World Cup knows that North Korea was the first non Europe/South America country to beat Italy and qualified for quarter final.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

why sinkieland no world cup, check my signature!!! The answer is there!!!

hemunkeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

If we don't get World cup coverage, I can bet you, tour agencies will come out with loads of world cup viewing cum hotel stay packages in M'sia, Batam, Bintan, Thailand. We will see long queues at causeway, we see employee taking long unpaid leaves and football crazy expat flying out of the country to get their fix.

If we do not get the full coverage, our esteem government will look like idiots. Our so call claim to be Hub of almost everything from multi-media, telecommunication, financial, tourism etc will look dumb and stupid. We will not feel like part of the global community.