• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There are far too much Negativity here...

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
GE 2011: 2,350,873 total number of votes cast
opposition won 39.9% of the popular vote.
937,998 people voted against the PAP, and probably LKY.
and we havent counted the overseas diaspora who have been told to fuck off if they don't like singapore.

i am sure Reddog is statistically right in saying LKY is the most hated man in singapore.

find me another person who is hated by approximately 1,000,000 in singapore.

I like your positivity in the beginning
but you ended with a disastrous negativity
and worse , utter misleading falsehood...ornitofu....

It is not a matter of percentage. This forum for years have presented the truth in its various forms. Perhaps often in very unsophisticated fashion (unlike the state control media). People are not fools ..... after a time they will see through the smoke and mirror of the near total control of every facet of sinkapore society by the evil pap. You really cannot fool all the people all the time.

Let me give you good folks one simple truth: lky is the most hated person in all sinkapore. Period. You, kopi IB, do give me another name to beat lky in this aspect, PLEASE !!

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
....Let me give you good folks one simple truth: lky is the most hated person in all sinkapore. Period. You, kopi IB, do give me another name to beat lky in this aspect, PLEASE !!

You are probably correct if you are talking about male Sinkies but alas womenfolk made up half the population here. And they generally are known to be supportive of the old man and the PAP. If not for the women voters, PAP would have been voted out a long time ago ...

jonahlomu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopiuncle claimed so much negativity here. Why then is he still here? He has too much positive that he needs to adsorb some negative to balance himself.

ChoBohLan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh Kopisai,

Do you even realise that YOU are one of the chief causes of the negativity that you are complaining about? From its very beginning, this forum was positioned as one where people can come in to vent their frustrations with the chenghu. And then an idiot like you comes along and repeatedly posts sycophantic ravings about the chenghu even to the extent of posting shit masquerading as poetry.

If you don't want negativity, have the decency and brains to debate like an intelligent adult when others post criticisms of the chenghu that you are so in love with. Don't just repeat your lunatic ravings like a medieval jester.

Best written. Up you.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopiuncle claimed so much negativity here. Why then is he still here? He has too much positive that he needs to adsorb some negative to balance himself.

Why is he here? Actually it is very simple. It's a job man. "A jobs a job, fuck the truth". Maybe at $2 per posting, it is still a good home base job. Why not?!!

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are probably correct if you are talking about male Sinkies but alas womenfolk made up half the population here. And they generally are known to be supportive of the old man and the PAP. If not for the women voters, PAP would have been voted out a long time ago ...

If there is a wee possibility that lky can be beaten to the title of being the most hated person in sinkapore, I'm very sure kopi IB and his team of online workers will supply us pronto with a name to deny their god lky of the title.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The answer is summarized in post#11.

don't you have a mind of your own
you are laucheow here
negativity has been here since day one
not after the arrival of the kopishit
don't follow blindly
can't blame you
after that screwballism you have suffered
so severely - must have screwed your brain upside down
dont stoop too low to lick others' testicles - stink to heaven

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why is he here? Actually it is very simple. It's a job man. "A jobs a job, fuck the truth". Maybe at $2 per posting, it is still a good home base job. Why not?!!

this is classic negativity and hate mail
you can't beat the truth
you accuse him of being an IB
you accuse him of being a running dog
a troll, a lap dog, a demon
a paid IB,defying truth at all cost...
don't be a let down lah....shameful you know that
try something better hor....angkau!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If there is a wee possibility that lky can be beaten to the title of being the most hated person in sinkapore, I'm very sure kopi IB and his team of online workers will supply us pronto with a name to deny their god lky of the title.

i give you a chance to prove yourself
just name me some of the Kopi IB and his team of online workers
pls dont give me blackhole and ils ....if you can, i leave this forum asap...scout's honour
if you cannot, the least you can do is to apologise for your falsehood and allegation....game?
if you are not game...just shut up and stop spewing nonsense...fair?

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopi,u come to this <Most Politically Incorrect Blog - by Boss Sam> daily to sing "Ah Lao Lee Emperor is great,his son Lee HL is greater!"what do you expect?what is your IQ?I know it is high,but why pretend to be an old taxi driver?what are u doing,earning a fucking living here?
then go to Singapore's People Daily also to to sing "The Lees' Dynasty is great"daily ,what for?
OK?Sorry ah?I no it is your D.Right to say anything anywhere,anytime u like,and it is my job to help Boss Sam to make sure about that,God Allah Jehovah please forgive me.Take care.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Best written. Up you.

of course lah...90% of the garbages and falsehoods are churned by only 10% of the same clones and handles
belonging to the same chobohlan and phuacb gang....

what do you expect from this useless,mindless and rabid ragtag ignorant mob....nothing but negativity
can't even handle one single old man. must all gang up and lynch...shameful indeed.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi,u come to this <Most Politically Incorrect Blog> -sang by Boss Sam daily, daily also to sing "Ah Lao Lee Emperor is great,hos son is greater!"what do you expect?what is your IQ,I know it is high,but what are u doing,earning a fucking living here?then u go to Singapore People daily also daily to sing "Lee are great"u stick there,that is for u!OK?Sorry ah?I cannot stand!Almighty God Allah Jehovah please forgive me.

what is your point sir may i ask ?
you don't have to ask me to leave
i know when i have to leave, and i will leave graciously and with dignity
no need to ask me to stick here and stick there
it's okay...if you cannot stand, just put me on your ignore list...no problem...
if you love people like PHUAcb and his POLL to determine things, it's ok with me...
i've been here in this forum for many years...and it's a fun place to be...anywhere i can post
work or no work, i can still post....what is your problem about kopishit?
you cant tolerate kopishitism, but you can embrace PHUAcb and his CB Gang ???
an utter disappointment....