• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There are far too much Negativity here...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Calling the citizens as "daft", isn't it negativity.

Lying conning distorting misleading, isn't it negativity as well.

Hahahahahahaaaa.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... this is not negativity.

you describe this forum very well
great positivity energy
good morning brudder BKT!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haizzzz, therein lies the problem.........................

you are spot on my dear great poet...
kopisaism is the problem causing all the negativity
you are one great intellectual who NEVER EVER used vulgarities
keep it UP!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why don't you just stick to your Straits Times and The New Paper? There's so much positivity in these 2 great newspapers that will give you multiple orgasms throughout the day and night. If that's not enough, there are two Chinese evening newspapers to give you that extra punch, not forgetting the LianHeZaoBao.

Please develop a brain lah, kopiuncle.

I will try to develop a brain
thank you for your very positivity energy
good morning sir

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
st always happy news...
but sometimes, tragic news...
today front page features our great leader Mr Lee Kuan Yew during his golden years...

am confused, LKY in his golden years featured is happy news or tragic news? :confused::confused::confused:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1239618_10151555370107115_1525378038_n.jpg

why so much negativity
why so much hate
why so much vulgarity
why so much fake

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truth hurts :o
Disbelieve and unwillingness to accept the truth is a natural psychological defense mechanism:o
Be positive about the negatives:smile:
Accept reality and be at peace:cool:
O mi to fo.

1239618_10151555370107115_1525378038_n.jpg

why so much negativity
why so much hate
why so much vulgarity
why so much fake

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Truth hurts :o
Disbelieve and unwillingness to accept the truth is a natural psychological defense mechanism:o
Be positive about the negatives:smile:
Accept reality and be at peace:cool:
O mi to fo.

wow this is great positivity energy
thank you
ornitofu...:smile:

ChoBohLan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee Bye kopi. This forum people are so positive about bashing the chow cheng hu. We are here to show how better can be done. This is very positive if you liak boh kew. You chee bye kia got it?

You are the one who is really negative. You not happy fuck off and never come back.

There is a thread polling who wants kopi out forever. More than 78% want you to fuck off forever.

Yet you so thick skin still hang around. For fuck? Pui. KNN.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you want to hear the good news ah? read the StatesTimes lah :p:p:p

hi there

1. aiyoh! bro.
2. I guess if we don't want negativity or just remain naive.
3. cannot accept anything and hard truth else except from some broken record or dafter sheep.
4. one needs to live in some hole:kma:

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
In almost every thread in the Courtyard, you get at least 90% of negativity contributed by 10% of the forummers.

I hope this trend will be reversed in good time - with better education, better knowledge, less bias and less paranoia.

It is not a matter of percentage. This forum for years have presented the truth in its various forms. Perhaps often in very unsophisticated fashion (unlike the state control media). People are not fools ..... after a time they will see through the smoke and mirror of the near total control of every facet of sinkapore society by the evil pap. You really cannot fool all the people all the time.

Let me give you good folks one simple truth: lky is the most hated person in all sinkapore. Period. You, kopi IB, do give me another name to beat lky in this aspect, PLEASE !!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is not a matter of percentage. This forum for years have presented the truth in its various forms. Perhaps often in very unsophisticated fashion (unlike the state control media). People are not fools ..... after a time they will see through the smoke and mirror of the near total control of every facet of sinkapore society by the evil pap. You really cannot fool all the people all the time.

Let me give you good folks one simple truth: lky is the most hated person in all sinkapore. Period. You, kopi IB, do give me another name to beat lky in this aspect, PLEASE !!

I like your positivity in the beginning
but you ended with a disastrous negativity
and worse , utter misleading falsehood...ornitofu....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this kopifarker is so negative with our positive thoughts and minds

I always LIKE your positive negativity posts
simply brilliant and witty
I will recommend you to join the ruling elite
you will contribute much to our country...your great positivity

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chee Bye kopi. This forum people are so positive about bashing the chow cheng hu. We are here to show how better can be done. This is very positive if you liak boh kew. You chee bye kia got it?

You are the one who is really negative. You not happy fuck off and never come back.

There is a thread polling who wants kopi out forever. More than 78% want you to fuck off forever.

Yet you so thick skin still hang around. For fuck? Pui. KNN.

talk so much for fart mr chobohlan
you don't even have a dick to start with
now you want to use your vulgar mouth to speak
so much hate, so much vulgarity, so much emptiness
contributing nothing but bad vibes and bad breadth....cheers! hehe!